hello from dallas

Rupaul???!!!!!!!

Nope. Ron Paul.
Never heard of him. What does he do? Comedy?

Politician.
Yup, I was correct, comedy......... :lol:

(Pssst!! I know who Ron Paul is........)

The person who introduced themselves mentioned meeting Ron Paul, why are you flaming me for responding to him that I also met him? It's an introduction thread.
Damn dude, it's a joke and you're getting anal. Hand in a cast this week? :dunno:

Nope. Ron Paul.

Politician.

The person who introduced themselves mentioned meeting Ron Paul, why are you flaming me for responding to him that I also met him? It's an introduction thread.
Damn dude, it's a joke and you're getting anal. Hand in a cast this week? :dunno:

I funnied your first razz. Just wondered why it kept going on. :dunno: I'm a democrat and a woman. :lol:

Politician.

I funnied your first razz. Just wondered why it kept going on. :dunno: I'm a democrat and a woman. :lol:
:dunno:

:D

In Allen TX, my home town, we love footbal
Allen TX Eagles HS $60 million football stadium, our marching band has 850 people in it
Suck on it Texas haters
1368957652.jpg

I have probably been to Allen, it's in Dallas County.

One of the nicest things in Dallas is White Rock Lake and the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

I LOVE the arboreteum....................it is beautiful.... ray hubbard and lavon are both great fishing lakes..
and arlington is organically, genuinely weird, unlike austin, which is hipster weird

Allen TX Eagles HS $60 million football stadium, our marching band has 850 people in it
Suck on it Texas haters
1368957652.jpg

One of the nicest things in Dallas is White Rock Lake and the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

I LOVE the arboreteum....................it is beautiful.... ray hubbard and lavon are both great fishing lakes..
and arlington is organically, genuinely weird, unlike austin, which is hipster weird

The thing I like most about Dallas is that it's 30 miles from Cowtown.

Suck on it Texas haters
1368957652.jpg

I remember one night we drove from Dallas to Fort Worth during a massive thunderstorm, the whole sky was purple and orange it was amazing.

Also another time there was a hailstorm and I thought WTF Texas must have the biggest hailstones ever, those things were MEGA.

oh yeah, every time it hails, the body shops and roof estimators get paid big time here

There were so many autos with these weird indentations on them, this was before I witnessed a hailstorm. So I asked one of my friends one day why so many autos in Dallas and Fort Worth have all these weird indentations and he said it was because of the hailstones and I said I have never heard of hailstones doing that sort of damage and he said that I hadn't seen a Texas hailstone yet that some were the size of a baseball.

Then about a month later there was the hailstorm and I thought WTF?! he was right, some of these things are the size of a baseball :omg:

Suck on it Texas haters
1368957652.jpg

I think overall fort worth is a rougher town, though.

Forum List

Back