Hello from CA

EMGhb

Rookie
Aug 17, 2009
I'm a college student that enjoys reading/discussing political issues. I consider myself to be a libertarian I guess. Anyways, "hi."

I'm a college student that enjoys reading/discussing political issues. I consider myself to be a libertarian I guess. Anyways, "hi."

Liberals and libertarians are pretty much at opposites sides of the spectrum. My guess is your liberal CA college student. There nothing wrong with that. I was one back in college, but I wised up when I got in the real world meaning work, mortgage, car payment, taxes, wife a kids.

To quote Churchill, "If your young and not a liberal you have no heart, but when you get older if your not a conservative then you have no brain!"

As usual, you lack the ability to make intelligent comment, GHooker. Classical liberalism is in many ways sharply distinct from modern political liberalism, though both libertarianism and the laissez-faire economic structure this poster probably advocates are distinct from it also, I'd say.

-Sincerely, a libertarian CA college student. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the playground. I lived in California for just over two years when I was in the Navy. Absolutely hated it. I'd say half of the people I met there were normal, nice, everyday kind of folks. The rest were either queer or weird or both combined.

Forum List

Back