Hello from Buffalo!

Hi there! I am a political science/international studies student; working as a computer technician--with plans on moving on to law school after I finish my diplomas. I'm extremely interested in politics, especially being part of the pre-911 generation, I remember how life in this country used to be before those attacks.

I'm a traveler, versed in three languages. I love to compare and contrast different cultures. That's why I have such a love and loyalty for this great nation--what we have built here, no one has, nor has ever existed but in this great nation. This is the only country on the planet that has a population of every single nation in the world represented and protected by the law just like every other American.

My interest in politics stems from the idea of trying to make this country even better. America is the pinnacle of society *from what the eye sees* but my main issue is that this country is losing it's path. We're living in a post George Bush jr. era where the media has the last say, trust and legitimacy hold no merit any longer.

enough about me though :p I'm just looking for a place to practice what I study and to learn from other people as well. looking forward to checking out some debates!!!

The idea of trying to make this country even better? I'd have to guess moderate, leaning towards the left. Welcome

That's the one.

It's dirty, but it's one of the best! :D

It's the a near-perfect example of what a dive bar should be.

The fact that Buffalo lets bars stay open till 4, and the proximity to the Jim's Steakout on the corner makes it even better.

haha! no way you guys are talking about the Pink on here lol.. I go there on occasion, I dont get everyone fascination with it! You should see the place when the lights turn on at 4:00am, a scary scary sight.. but no doubt a very fun time guaranteed. The thursday-saturday crowd is quite quite interesting to say the least

and yes you guys got it dead on! I used to be very left, now I'm leftish leaning moderate. I guess becoming more conservative does come with age. More you learn about things the more you understand that some people just don't want to help themselves..

It's dirty, but it's one of the best! :D

It's the a near-perfect example of what a dive bar should be.

The fact that Buffalo lets bars stay open till 4, and the proximity to the Jim's Steakout on the corner makes it even better.

haha! no way you guys are talking about the Pink on here lol.. I go there on occasion, I dont get everyone fascination with it! You should see the place when the lights turn on at 4:00am, a scary scary sight.. but no doubt a very fun time guaranteed. The thursday-saturday crowd is quite quite interesting to say the least

and yes you guys got it dead on! I used to be very left, now I'm leftish leaning moderate. I guess becoming more conservative does come with age. More you learn about things the more you understand that some people just don't want to help themselves..

Oh, I know. I've been at the Pink for closing.

I lived around the corner from the Pink for 2 or 3 months in 2008, working on State Senate elections.

Forum List

Back