Hello from Buffalo!

Voltaire57

Religious views: Freedom
Jan 23, 2013
USA
Hi there! I am a political science/international studies student; working as a computer technician--with plans on moving on to law school after I finish my diplomas. I'm extremely interested in politics, especially being part of the pre-911 generation, I remember how life in this country used to be before those attacks.

I'm a traveler, versed in three languages. I love to compare and contrast different cultures. That's why I have such a love and loyalty for this great nation--what we have built here, no one has, nor has ever existed but in this great nation. This is the only country on the planet that has a population of every single nation in the world represented and protected by the law just like every other American.

My interest in politics stems from the idea of trying to make this country even better. America is the pinnacle of society *from what the eye sees* but my main issue is that this country is losing it's path. We're living in a post George Bush jr. era where the media has the last say, trust and legitimacy hold no merit any longer.

enough about me though :p I'm just looking for a place to practice what I study and to learn from other people as well. looking forward to checking out some debates!!!

Welcome to USMB! I hope you've had all of your shots.

hi there! I am a political science/international studies student; working as a computer technician--with plans on moving on to law school after i finish my diplomas. I'm extremely interested in politics, especially being part of the pre-911 generation, i remember how life in this country used to be before those attacks.

I'm a traveler, versed in three languages. I love to compare and contrast different cultures. That's why i have such a love and loyalty for this great nation--what we have built here, no one has, nor has ever existed but in this great nation. This is the only country on the planet that has a population of every single nation in the world represented and protected by the law just like every other american.

My interest in politics stems from the idea of trying to make this country even better. America is the pinnacle of society *from what the eye sees* but my main issue is that this country is losing it's path. We're living in a post george bush jr. Era where the media has the last say, trust and legitimacy hold no merit any longer.

Enough about me though :p i'm just looking for a place to practice what i study and to learn from other people as well. Looking forward to checking out some debates!!!

ub?

Hi there! I am a political science/international studies student; working as a computer technician--with plans on moving on to law school after I finish my diplomas. I'm extremely interested in politics, especially being part of the pre-911 generation, I remember how life in this country used to be before those attacks.

I'm a traveler, versed in three languages. I love to compare and contrast different cultures. That's why I have such a love and loyalty for this great nation--what we have built here, no one has, nor has ever existed but in this great nation. This is the only country on the planet that has a population of every single nation in the world represented and protected by the law just like every other American.

My interest in politics stems from the idea of trying to make this country even better. America is the pinnacle of society *from what the eye sees* but my main issue is that this country is losing it's path. We're living in a post George Bush jr. era where the media has the last say, trust and legitimacy hold no merit any longer.

enough about me though :p I'm just looking for a place to practice what I study and to learn from other people as well. looking forward to checking out some debates!!!
Welcome to USMB, voltayer. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome aboard USMB with non-stop service to virtual destinations around the internet. Please turn your attention to the flight attendant nearest you for our safety demonstration. Please follow along with the safety card located in the seat pocket in front of you.

Please make sure you seatbelt is securely fastened at this time and make sure any drinks are secured in appropriate cupholders stationed well away from the keyboard. USMB is not responsible for any keyboard mishaps while in transit. To fasten your seatbelt, insert the loose metal buckle into the holder. Tighten so it fits firmly around your waist. Also, make sure all snack food items are stored in the overhead bins, or under the seat in front of you. Do not blow cheeto dust on the passenger in front of you.

There are two emergency exits on this Forum, located at the ESCAPE key and the CTRL-ALT-DEL intersection of the keyboard. Each exit is equipped with a safety slide that can be detached and used as a flotation device. Please take this time to locate your nearest exit. Keep in mind that it may be behind you. If monitor visibility is reduced, lighted strips along the base of the keyboard will lead you to the nearest exit. Remember, red lights mark an exit.

In case there is a loss of internet integrity, yellow oxygen masks will deploy from the ceiling compartment located above you. To secure, pull the mask towards you, secure the duct tape to your head, and fasten it so it covers your mouth and nose. Breath normally. Even if the bag does not inflate, please keep in mind that oxygen is flowing. Please make sure to secure your own mask before assisting others.

In case of a carbonated beverage catastrophe, life jackets are located under your seat. To fasten, place the vest over your head and secure both straps around your waist. To inflate, pull the attendent's finger, or manually inflate by blowing into the red tube. Remember, NEVER inflate the vest inside of the aircraft.

Please make sure you have read the safety card for this flight. As we come through the forum to preform our final safety checks, please make sure your seatbelt is fastened, your seat is set back and tray tables are in their full upright and lock position, and all carry on items are stored properly.

USMB is not responsible for misspellings, misplaced punctuation, wrongful use of emoticons or emotional meltdowns.

Have a nice flight and welcome aboard USMB:cheers2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back