Hello from Beirut

Zein El Nour

Feb 4, 2009
Hi. I am Zein El-Nour from Lebanon. I am here to share a somewhat different perspective than the usual. I am pro justice and freedom and thus I oppose US policies in the region.

These policies had led us in the Middle East to where we are today. Of course add to that Israel and corrupt Arab regimes.

Well you might find that your views aren't that different from some others here but welcome to USMB. It should be interesting to read your views and discussions which flow from therm.

If you need a kevlar vest and helmet - the bloke you need to contact is Gunny :D

Hi. I am Zein El-Nour from Lebanon. I am here to share a somewhat different perspective than the usual. I am pro justice and freedom and thus I oppose US policies in the region.

These policies had led us in the Middle East to where we are today. Of course add to that Israel and corrupt Arab regimes.

welcome pal! I'm from the same region, too! (Iran) :)

Yes you will find several prominent board members that are liberal and so hate the US as well and of course we have our share of Israeli haters as well. Of course you won't be posting in a vacuum so your obvious lies and misinformation may not create quite the impression you intended.

Late here and bloody hot, 43c today and 33c min overnight. I know it gets hot in Austin, I remember getting a cab early in the morning to the airport from the condo I'd been in opposite the Capitol building and jeez it was bloody hot, I mean it was o dark thirty and it was sweating time. The good thing was the cabbie knew about the Sister City thing so we had a good old chat all the way to the airport. I think I might have persuaded him to get stuck into our Cooper's Ale - they had stacks of it over at Whole Foods. Not sure if it's at the same place but it used to be near Book People over on Lamar (still have the tee shirt from Book People great store :D)

Yes you will find several prominent board members that are liberal and so hate the US as well and of course we have our share of Israeli haters as well. Of course you won't be posting in a vacuum so your obvious lies and misinformation may not create quite the impression you intended.

Rock - that was almost elegant :D

justice and freedom?

good. so you oppose Hezbollaq and it's murderous tactics. :clap2:

Late here and bloody hot, 43c today and 33c min overnight. I know it gets hot in Austin, I remember getting a cab early in the morning to the airport from the condo I'd been in opposite the Capitol building and jeez it was bloody hot, I mean it was o dark thirty and it was sweating time. The good thing was the cabbie knew about the Sister City thing so we had a good old chat all the way to the airport. I think I might have persuaded him to get stuck into our Cooper's Ale - they had stacks of it over at Whole Foods. Not sure if it's at the same place but it used to be near Book People over on Lamar (still have the tee shirt from Book People great store :D)

I'm not sure when that was but they have remodeled it and have a HUGE one there now. I live about 6 miles south of there. I think I've had enough 30 and 40 degree weather for now and am ready to do my summer time sweat. Being cold is jsut wrong. A man outta be able to walk outside his house without have to put a damn coat on.

Justice and freedom huh? Please don't tell me your a Hezbollah supporter, because that goes against everything justice and freedom stand for. Please don't tell me you cheered or supported Kuntar, because that is also contrary to J & F.

Either way, I will enjoy hearing your unique perspective and I will do my best to keep it respectful!

You might want to be less vocal until lieberman and bibi start rounding up arabs, dude.

Forum List

Back