Hello from AZ

Grey Mouse

Rookie
Sep 13, 2010
I've been told that this board has good discussions, people are polite yet passionate about the subjects, and that I need to stop reading the messages, grumbling at my computer screen, register and post what I've been muttering. Hopefully I won't tick off too many people with my mutterings.

I've got a pair of steel toed hip waders, my blood type is A+, and yes, I support the whole SB1070...but I'll support the current butchered version until it can be proven to be constitutional. I'll be posting here soon. Thanks for the welcomes.

I've been told that this board has good discussions, people are polite yet passionate about the subjects, and that I need to stop reading the messages, grumbling at my computer screen, register and post what I've been muttering. Hopefully I won't tick off too many people with my mutterings.
Grey Mouse eh. You wouldn't be bald would you?
(Watch out for the glory holes, people on the other side might not know what it is.....)

Grey Mouse eh. You wouldn't be bald would you?
(Watch out for the glory holes, people on the other side might not know what it is.....)

Nope, not bald. Just grey.

Told? By whom? After all, as I explain to my daughters, we are known by the company we keep...

You're entirely correct regarding the company we keep speaking to our character. Three family members were the culprits in my case. And while one can pick one's friends, we're kinda stuck when it comes to family. Not that they'd ever admit openly that I'm related to them. :lol:

Forum List

Back