Hello from Arizona!!

krickitt

krickitt
Oct 22, 2010
Arizona
I'm new here and have no idea how to use this board yet!! LOL!! I am a fiscal conservative, and an odd mix of liberal and conservative socially. On quizes I always come in as Libertarian leaning right. I vote Pub because they offend me the least, and lean towards the idea of out with the old, let in some new blood. I've been called a right wing extremist, tin foil hatter, neo-con, racist, and lots of other things, but I am none of the above. What I am is outspoken, inquistive, dying to learn everything there is to learn, before I make decisions. I prefer not forming my opinions from TV news, and I like to search for the truth on line, the radio, anywhere I might get it. This looks like a good board-- if I can just figure out how to use it...
:eusa_angel:

images

I'm new here and have no idea how to use this board yet!! LOL!! I am a fiscal conservative, and an odd mix of liberal and conservative socially. On quizes I always come in as Libertarian leaning right. I vote Pub because they offend me the least, and lean towards the idea of out with the old, let in some new blood. I've been called a right wing extremist, tin foil hatter, neo-con, racist, and lots of other things, but I am none of the above. What I am is outspoken, inquistive, dying to learn everything there is to learn, before I make decisions. I prefer not forming my opinions from TV news, and I like to search for the truth on line, the radio, anywhere I might get it. This looks like a good board-- if I can just figure out how to use it...

It takes a while to learn this board and after 8 months, there are three things I still don't know how to do..lol. They must not be very important to me though, or I would. :lol: ***WELCOME***

Thx, Madeline. I will go look around there. I have been posting on very simple boards, but they are not moderated and pretty insane right now.

Ahh, Arizona. So, you know what and how it feels to get the shit kicked out of you when you're down. Hope you have thick skin and perserverance. Welcome to the board.

Welcome! As a fellow Arizonan, please check out our documentary How to Divide a Nation, which focuses on the realities of illegal immigration and finds the truths from the foremost experts on the subject.

Google search "How To Divide A Nation Documentary" and visit our KickStarter page.

Welcome! :) Have some fun!

New Topics

Forum List

Back