Hello from Arizona desert

Sandy

Sandy
Jan 30, 2009
N.W. PHoenix, Arizona
Just popped in and thought I would register and see what's up....... I'm an old hand at forums but not terribly popular as I can no longer associate with any political party. Both apparently are corrupt to the bone.

I am a Ron Paul supporter and have been for years. Is there any hope for a clean, clear political movement that needs no corruption to operate?

I'm an old Goldwater critter and want my limited government and individual freedoms back without having to bend into any doctrines other than the Constitution. Be kind....

Just popped in and thought I would register and see what's up....... I'm an old hand at forums but not terribly popular as I can no longer associate with any political party. Both apparently are corrupt to the bone.

I am a Ron Paul supporter and have been for years. Is there any hope for a clean, clear political movement that needs no corruption to operate?

I'm an old Goldwater critter and want my limited government and individual freedoms back without having to bend into any doctrines other than the Constitution. Be kind....

welcome.

I love Tempe and Scottsdale.

You are lucky to live in Arizona.

Welcome!

Welcome to the boards, I'm a Ron Paul supporter myself. There are a few of us around.

Hey Sandy !!! we think allot alike

Forum List

Back