Hello from a new poster:

Hi--I'm new to this board, and I'm interested in some lively discussions, as well as posting some threads of my own. My politics are what some people would call very mixed. I was a Democrat for a long time, but I recently switched to the Independent Party (or Unenrolled, as it's called in my present city of residence.)

I'm also interested in movies , particularly classic films of the 1960's, exotic birds, walking, bicycling, Martial Arts, and do metalwork. I also reside in a rather large artists' community in a blue-collar city just a little bit north of Boston.
Hello, it's me.

If you're talking about sandstorms....I experienced those in Lancaster, California....and they're just as bad as snow storms...:)

Wow! I can imagine! At least snow eventually melts, without doing too much damage to the car (although snowstorms have caused a great many accidents!). Sandstorms and dust storms can be just as awful, from what I hear.
Out here in the high desert if the wind is under 30mph we consider it a light breeze.........
How is the VD capital of the USA now days?
Didn't know it was called that. :dunno:

With any luck by this time next month (if not sooner) we'll live in New Mexico. :thup:
When I was stationed at Fart Hood, that is what El Paso was called..
That's what ya get for being stationed at Fort Hood...... El Paso was a hell of a way to go just to get VD though........ :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back