Hello from 912'er in Danville, IL

Hi, I am out here in Paradise, Sin City. I am a Blue Dog Democrat. Very liberal socially and very conservative fiscally. Although interested in many things, not rabid about any of them. I am a Governor Palin supporter and voted for her in the last GE. I will again in 2012. I think she is "on target" and know that cause the flack increases the closer the person gets to the target. I have no idea how Obama Admin is doing at this point and believe we need more time to evaluate his Presidency. I don't make snide remarks to other posters and have little patience for the "Get informed" "Do you read"? school of posting. Looking forward to a vibrant exchange of ideas. I OD on elections in the last GE and taking a break from most politics. I like Greta and Newt on Fox and admire Mark Furman and two of his books. I totally support Israel and am as Irish as Patty's pig. I think that Global Warming is a made up event and not worth a hill of beans. Warm has always been cold and that darn cold and ice bad. I do know in the rating game that Fox has more viewers then the other cable stations put together and that MSNBC is last.

Last edited:
Hi, I am out here in Paradise, Sin City. I am a Blue Dog Democrat. Very liberal socially and very conservative fiscally. Although interested in many things, not rabid about any of them. I am a Governor Palin supporter and voted for her in the last GE. I will again in 2012. I think she is "on target" and know that cause the flack increases the closer the person gets to the target. I have no idea how Obama Admin is doing at this point and believe we need more time to evaluate his Presidency. I don't make snide remarks to other posters and have little patience for the "Get informed" "Do you read"? school of posting. Looking forward to a vibrant exchange of ideas. I OD on elections in the last GE and taking a break from most politics. I like Greta and Newt on Fox and admire Mark Furman and two of his books. I totally support Israel and am as Irish as Patty's pig. I think that Global Warming is a made up event and not worth a hill of beans. Warm has always been cold and that darn cold and ice bad. I do know in the rating game that Fox has more viewers then the other cable stations put together and that MSNBC is last.

You sound like the perfect individual, are you for really or are you trying to pull my dick?
:lol:

If you are real, nice to meet you.

You sound like the perfect individual, are you for really or are you trying to pull my dick?

Oh and I find cursing, name calling and sexual references very unappealing.

Oh and I find cursing, name calling and sexual references very unappealing.

You are in the wrong place then

Forum List

Back