Hello friends!

We have been waiting a very long time so far...

Getting bored over here waiting for American Imperialists to stop talking and actually do something.

Trump has an excellent opportunity to finish the Korean War now.

I hope he seizes it.

Emprty threats.

The American Imperialist Pigs couldnt finish it last time and were almost completely wiped from the peninsula by the Korean Peoples Army.
MacArthur wanted to nuke China the last time but Truman would not do it.

This is now Trump's chance to pre-emptively nuke N.K. and finish the Korean War.

Getting bored over here waiting for American Imperialists to stop talking and actually do something.

I hope he seizes it.

Emprty threats.

The American Imperialist Pigs couldnt finish it last time and were almost completely wiped from the peninsula by the Korean Peoples Army.

This is now Trump's chance to pre-emptively nuke N.K. and finish the Korean War.

The elderly decrepid imbecile Trump can not stand up to our young, wise and charismatic Marshal, the Chairman Comrade Kim Jong-un. There is no comparison.

I hope he seizes it.

Emprty threats.

The elderly decrepid imbecile Trump can not stand up to our young, wise and charismatic Marshal, the Chairman Comrade Kim Jong-un. There is no comparison.
So who's troll sock are you?

Juche, the city in which I live is being over-run with dogs. They're turning our city into a cesspool. Cats, too. The city no longer euthanizes strays so the area is being turned into one huge dog toilet.

Now, maybe we can make a deal. We can export to NK as many dogs as you have an appetite to import. No limit. Cats, too. Best part is that they would cost you only, say...1.49 a pound. So, what do you say. Buy today and I'll throw in a free case of Whatsdishere sauce. Deal?

You criticize us for eating dogs but you, in America, keep them as pets and feed them like kings while your fellow countrymen starve on the streets. And I am the one who is some how supposed to feel ashamed?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- good morning Juche , no one starves on Americas . You either believe it or are just brainwashed or perhaps you are one of the elite spreading propaganda . An old Russian lady once told me , hey , even the homeless and nonworking poor street people walk around with a chicken legs in each hand Juches . And thats all the while that YOU 'norks' beg the USA for RICE to feed your military and maybe the common 'nork' gets a bit of USA provided RICE after the military and 'nork' elites are fed Juche !!

Last edited:
The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea refuses your offer.
Incoming missiles don't make deals either.

Which missiles? I see no missiles.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ hopefully , we AMERICANS just won't feed you Juche . -------------------------------- no missiles needed , last i heard is that your leader has backed down and won't target the happy well fed people on Guam . As i said , no AMERICAN Rice for you 'norks' and i hope that President Trump agrees Juche .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back