Hello friends

Welcome! I tried Debate Politics a few months ago, and just couldn't get into it. Hope you have fun here.

Hi friends, just joined the chat today........Was a member of Debate Politics for over 5 years but in the last 6 months that forume has turned to junk......Looking forward to some constructive debate here..........

Hi Navy

welcome!

all I ask is that no matter that we might disagree on any issue that you treat me with respect..

I will be as polite and civil to you as you are to me

Welcome Navy Pride!:) You will find a wide variety of folks around here, some who make you smile, some who make you shake your head, and some who just remain a mystery.;) I hope you like it here.

Hi friends, just joined the chat today........Was a member of Debate Politics for over 5 years but in the last 6 months that forume has turned to junk......Looking forward to some constructive debate here..........

Very good to meet you.

Attachments

• $welcome.png
    $welcome.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 49

Hi Navy

welcome!

all I ask is that no matter that we might disagree on any issue that you treat me with respect..

I will be as polite and civil to you as you are to me

Sounds like a good plan:clap2:

Forum List

Back