Hello Forum

Reading these threads, I like this bunch already :clap2:
Howz that for my 2nd post? LOL
You seem to have the claps already...you might ought to boil that thing before it gets out of hand.

Yes ur right, but the nice doctor has me on 'Chatacillin' 10 times a day til I hear only One Hand Clapping.
Being slapped is no fun either. There are better things to do with one hand...like a firm, friendly shake, or a pat on the back, or the tilting of a highball toward the lips.

Me...I'm a two-fisted drinker.

You seem to have the claps already...you might ought to boil that thing before it gets out of hand.

Yes ur right, but the nice doctor has me on 'Chatacillin' 10 times a day til I hear only One Hand Clapping.
Being slapped is no fun either. There are better things to do with one hand...like a firm, friendly shake, or a pat on the back, or the tilting of a highball toward the lips.

Two fisted drinker?, you must be drinkin out of those large German Beer pitchers.
I use my one hand for tilting a hot cup of java, those drinkin days are over LOL

Two fisted drinker?, you must be drinkin out of those large German Beer pitchers.
I use my one hand for tilting a hot cup of java, those drinkin days are over LOL
Not a fan of beer...though the best I've had was warm, in the woods of Germany, accompanied only by a woodcutter's pork steak, some delicious bread and a killer gravy. My days of overdoing the booze are numbered also. I will soon bring acute, aggravated and prolonged sadness to the Atlanta Bartenders Association. Several of its members and their handlers will lament my approaching public abstinence. Of course, the obligatory single malt samplings shall continue, albeit on a truncated schedule.

At present, I am becoming addicted to Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards.

Might you happen to like Luzianne with Chicory? My mother would have nothing else in the house. I like Cain's, too.

Cain's Coffee Co-Institutional - Tulsa, OK

Never apologize for something that has not happened. It makes you appear weak. These people prey on weakness.

:eusa_eh: Yo! That's racist dude! ....

JK :razz:

jnjyxa31o8_thats_racist_animated1.gif
What show did that kid come from, I was always wondering....

I would like to apologize, ahead of time, to anyone I may offend.

Why? Are we supposed to expect something offensive from someone who is this apologetic right out of the door? I'm offended by your meek personality.

Don't disrespect the POTUS, Side. We should be honored to have him here to apologize for every fuck up in the history of our (I would use the word 'great' here but I'm not sure we're allowed to say that now) nation.

Please feel free to do so. You are already late in doing so. You may also continue to edit your OP for imperfect grammar and unnecessary usage of words.

How long is the muscle in your head?

Welcome.

Not nearly as long or spongy as the one in yours assaratis.

Wecome Doc.

Please feel free to do so. You are already late in doing so. You may also continue to edit your OP for imperfect grammar and unnecessary usage of words.

Welcome.

Wecome Doc.
My sartorius is the longest muscle I have. So is yours.

You need spelling and punctuation lessons also.

It is refreshing that most everything in your sig is true.

Last edited:

Welcome.

Wecome Doc.
My sartorius is the longest muscle I have. So is yours.

You need spelling and punctuation lessons also.

It is refreshing that most everything in your sig is true.

Yes, the sig is so true, now I need one that good LOL

Forum List

Back