Hello forum people

I don't turn it on actually. I do not even own a tv. I stop watching tv about 10 years ago.

I don't watch any thing. I sometimes watch something on the computer from prime video. Life is too short to live vicariously through tv shows. I like to actually do things irl.

I don't watch any thing. I sometimes watch something on the computer from prime video. Life is too short to live vicariously through tv shows. I like to actually do things irl.
Like gardening? Flowers?

I just moved to my current location and have no friends here. Since I'm a night owl I thought I start the online thing. Can't go clubbing because none of my friends live near me.

Like gardening? Flowers?
Do you like gardening and flowers/

Gardening is boring for me. I like hiking, walks, and dancing while singing my favorite songs.
No, I’m too lazy for that. I’m more into kayak fishing here lately.

Like gardening? Flowers?
Do you like gardening and flowers/

Gardening is boring for me. I like hiking, walks, and dancing while singing my favorite songs.
No, I’m too lazy for that. I’m more into kayak fishing here lately.
I would love to go kayaking but never found the time. Though I have to find time to go mountain climbing one of these days.

Forum List

Back