Hello Forum Members!

Hey,

I am tony from new york and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. Everyday’s there is new discussion, topics coming up, I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.

Thanks for reading me and giving me your valuable time

Tony

Welcome. I hope you find what you seek. Most people on this board are not exactly professors of economics or political science, so don't expect too much. ;)

Hi Tony, Hi Forum Peeps !

New here too. I am really just lurking and trying to get a feel for your place. Looks neat! I frequented a tv forum, but found myself posting in the political forum all the time, so I thought I should find a forum centered around my actual interest ;-).

Anyway, I'm lurking and reading, but just wanted to try out a post, and say hello. So, hello !!

Hi Tony, Hi Forum Peeps !

New here too. I am really just lurking and trying to get a feel for your place. Looks neat! I frequented a tv forum, but found myself posting in the political forum all the time, so I thought I should find a forum centered around my actual interest ;-).

Anyway, I'm lurking and reading, but just wanted to try out a post, and say hello. So, hello !!

Haha .... five years between first and second posts, could that be a record? Hello again, wandering back to visit some old friends. Need some post count so the system will stop eating my PMs and VMs! :lol:

skull_boat_mat.jpg

Catz was banned? For what? Hi Jackalope. You know me. A lot of people from there are here. Good to see you.

Catz was banned? For what? Hi Jackalope. You know me. A lot of people from there are here. Good to see you.

Oh, hey, b. ur right, I know you :).

Dunno, looks like catz was banned a long time ago. thx on welcome :)

I see that her post was like april sorry jackalope. Its great to see you. Only thing I do there is the under the influence thread. Here I just recently posted stuff. Can I add you?

Last edited:

I see that her post was like april sorry M. Its great to see you. Only thing I do there is the under the influence thread. Here I just recently posted stuff. Can I add you?

Her post was from April ... 2009 ;-). Check out the year. Sure. Can you edit out my name from your post tho? tysm!

I see that her post was like april sorry M. Its great to see you. Only thing I do there is the under the influence thread. Here I just recently posted stuff. Can I add you?

Her post was from April ... 2009 ;-). Check out the year. Sure. Can you edit out my name from your post tho? tysm!

Check it for me ok?

Welcome, or re-welcome, as it were.

You'll find a whole new dynamic here as many of the old gang went pink or stopped posting. (Then again there are those that came in with several pairs of socks...)

Anyway, USMB keeps on keeping on. Enjoy!!

Forum List

Back