Hello Folks

Freemason

What the Dormouse Said
Mar 11, 2009
The Heart Of Darkness...The Horror
Glad to be here. I left my old sandbox where I had been for years. I hated all the drama, name calling, etc... I believe we all have the right to voice our opinions, debate same, and have fun doing so without all the negative drama and childish name calling.

I am a 32 degree AF&AM, Knight Templar, and York Rite Mason. I enjoy music, especially the Blues and I enjoy going to live shows. I am a verteran having served in the US Navy as a Hospital Corpsman. I am a conservative and believe in the blood that was shed on the cross. I am open to any discusson, but will limit my discussions on abortion.

Peace. :beer:

:welcome:

Here's to hoping you'll find the drama and name calling here a refreshing change from the old drama and name calling. :beer:

Yes Welcome Free Mason: I am brand new today also. I checked out one thread so far and can see there are some here that lean to the right and to the far left. Seems the only thing different here, from my old stomping grounds, is the language is a bit more harsh. Which I gotta say doesn't bother me, I'm no prude.

I left my old playground because it was tedious and full of the same ole same ole. I am in search of a new place to be and new people with new ideas so I can go back and tell a few of my friends to join in.

I also like the balance of fun topics, intelligent discussions, and the occasional enemy with a severely different opinion. I enjoy logical discussions where maybe just maybe I could sway someone into my way of thinking.

I hope nobody here grades on grammar or they will have fun tearing mine apart. I love the run on sentence and I overuse the semi colon. Here's to fun times ahead.

riddle me this ....why does a secret society...go about blabbling...i am a member of this and that...so you can pay dues and perform little charades with other grown ass men who should know better..from my limited point of view the mason s are as petty and jealous as any group i have seen..combine that with a love of money...how do i know this....try an ex worshipful fucking sir...the saying "we take a good man and make him better" is a crock...lets look at the actions of the winnopeg shriners for an example of good men....

other than that..welcome and enjoy

I am open to any discusson, but will limit my discussions on abortion.

Speaking with the clarity that you must have an an ex NAV corpsman, which abortive technique do you most enjoy: suction aspiration; dilation and curettage, prostaglandin chemical abortion, saline injection, Caesarean section; or are you old school coat hanger and a good swift punch in the belly type?

Speaking with the clarity that you must have an an ex NAV corpsman, which abortive technique do you most enjoy: suction aspiration; dilation and curettage, prostaglandin chemical abortion, saline injection, Caesarean section; or are you old school coat hanger and a good swift punch in the belly type?

editec is the official welcome wagon

I prefer the total abdominal hysterectomy of the fetus-containing uterus. It not only terminates the pregnancy, but it prevents any future abortions.

G.G. - Welcome to you too! I didn't see your post

I hope nobody here grades on grammar or they will have fun tearing mine apart.

We discussed this last night:

When having a heated debate with someone, if they start correcting your grammar and spelling, you know that you have won the argument.

When having a heated debate with someone, if they start correcting your grammar and spelling, you know that you have won the argument.
I always sort of laugh at this, because for years goobs and partisans made fun of the way Bush talked and some of the things he said. "He's communicating in a audio-visual medium with words, he should at least get them right" and such, was what they would say.

These are always the first ones who wish to employ a double standard when it involves communicating in a printed medium with words. For some odd reason.

My belief is, illiterate pukes should be using the internet to educate themselves on how to read, write, spell and punctuate, before venturing out to post their gibberish on message boards. Or at the very least, while pontificating on how we should listen to their moronic diatribes, at least make some effort with the tools available, such as spell check, perchance to at least look half-educated and knowledgeable.:eek:

I always sort of laugh at this, because for years goobs and partisans made fun of the way Bush talked and some of the things he said. "He's communicating in a audio-visual medium with words, he should at least get them right" and such, was what they would say.

These are always the first ones who wish to employ a double standard when it involves communicating in a printed medium with words. For some odd reason.

My belief is, illiterate pukes should be using the internet to educate themselves on how to read, write, spell and punctuate, before venturing out to post their gibberish on message boards. Or at the very least, while pontificating on how we should listen to their moronic diatribes, at least make some effort with the tools available, such as spell check, perchance to at least look half-educated and knowledgeable.:eek:

All I no is that my speling is impeckable and so when sumeone corects my speling or gramer, they reelize that there arguement wiht me is loosing ground and they have bin diffeated.

All I no is that my speling is impeckable and so when sumeone corects my speling or gramer, they reelize that there arguement wiht me is loosing ground and they have bin diffeated.
Dammit Jim! Yer a DOCTOR not a grammar teacher!:lol:

Forum List

Back