Hello folks...

Laurentos

Rookie
Jun 20, 2010
Good to be part of this board and thanks for accepting me...

I recall Rene Descartes who discarded the feelings and senses as unreliable to support the truth of reality. He not only discarded the senses but also their aspects as subjective; and these are dreams, desires, aspirations, and material influence.

While they are discarded, they are nonetheless real and factual. And in order to validate their philosophical merit, subjective aspects are objectified. That is replacing their linear material attachments with principles in order to free them from their subective and destructive material.

So to see beauty for example is not admiring the object but the objective in the aesthetics. It is much more attractive and meaningful.

Oh well, thanks again..

Laurentos

I recall Rene Descartes who discarded the feelings and senses as unreliable to support the truth of reality. He not only discarded the senses but also their aspects as subjective; and these are dreams, desires, aspirations, and material influence.

While they are discarded, they are nonetheless real and factual. And in order to validate their philosophical merit, subjective aspects are objectified. That is replacing their linear material attachments with principles in order to free them from their subective and destructive material.

So to see beauty for example is not admiring the object but the objective in the aesthetics. It is much more attractive and meaningful.

Oh well, thanks again..

Laurentos

Other than the aesthetic appeal of cognitive application, what does that have to do with pure deductive reasoning based on fact? Then again what does cognitive application have to do with most posters on this or any other political board, let alone deductive reasoning of the pure kind? Oh well.

Well, its a solid form better than the kraps scattered on the floor or shadows on the wall.

Oh well, thanks again..

Laurentos

Reality is a crutch for those who can't handle philosophy.

wtf did he/she say?

welcome to the monkey house
He/she said he/she thinks he/she is a philosopher.

Oh well, thanks again..

Laurentos

Reality is a crutch for those who can't handle philosophy.
Nay, nay! Philosophy is a way for pompous pricks to be profoundly unintelligible and pseudo-wise.

Welcome, Laurentos.

Forum List

Back