Hello fellow posters.

Been around a little bit now. I specifically joined for the music board. One of the better ones around. Lol. Good job. I'd like to thank all the great music posters for your contris.

Politically I score dead center on those political tests. Very fiscally conservative and very socially liberal. Socially liberal enough to know the people who NEED IT MOST, are pathetically under served by waste and greed.

I do not flame. I believe every one has a valid opinion no matter what. I realize we are all frail human beings, myself included. Please do not flame or involve me in any pizzin contests with fellow members. Thanks

My responses are usually short with biting sarcastic and very dry humor.
Fiscal conservatism and social liberalism and completely incongruent. Eventually the liberal invades the pockets of the conservative. Meh...your ambivalence is standard.
Hi Von. Are you a German Prince??....... I forgot about your post. " My ambivalence is standard?" Is this a Harlequin romance story??

I am fiscally conservative with a forensic auditor to do the yearly books.

I am socially liberal because I believe in a STRONG social safety net, WHICH GOES ONLY TO the needed said of such benefits. Forensically accounted for every year........Thanks
Horseshit...you are a typical guilt ridden, conflicted white male. I get it, you want the chocolate with the peanut butter...but call it what it is...half assed.
You have a great knack for a warm welcome. Don't ever change. Have a nice life...............
You as well...thanks for the confirmation of mediocrity.

Be polite.

Fiscal conservatism and social liberalism and completely incongruent. Eventually the liberal invades the pockets of the conservative. Meh...your ambivalence is standard.
Hi Von. Are you a German Prince??....... I forgot about your post. " My ambivalence is standard?" Is this a Harlequin romance story??

I am socially liberal because I believe in a STRONG social safety net, WHICH GOES ONLY TO the needed said of such benefits. Forensically accounted for every year........Thanks
Horseshit...you are a typical guilt ridden, conflicted white male. I get it, you want the chocolate with the peanut butter...but call it what it is...half assed.
You have a great knack for a warm welcome. Don't ever change. Have a nice life...............

Be polite.
I rather agree with Jew Hater on this one.

Be polite.
And I definitely have to agree with you. What do we agree on?

Be polite.
After reading dozens of your postings...Nothing.

Be polite.
I never once read one of your posts. Nor I have never seen your avatar. Nor have I ever seen your handle. Yet you've read dozens and dozens of my posts and yet you barely exist in my conscious.

If I have never even known your name or your existence on Earth. How do you know so much about me???????...Could you name specific posts of your interest in my dozens and dozens and dozens of my post????????. S , I only have less than 900.lol

Half of them are in the music page...lolol

Last edited:

Be polite.
I never once read one of your posts. Nor I have never seen your avatar. Nor have I ever seen your handle. Yet you've read dozens and dozens of my posts and yet you barely exist in my conscious.

If I have never even known your name or your existence on Earth. How do you know so much about me???????...Could you name specific posts of your interest in my dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens of my post s you know so much about????????.............. S , I only havebarely 800...lol

xx

Be polite.

If I have never even known your name or your existence on Earth. How do you know so much about me???????...Could you name specific posts of your interest in my dozens and dozens and dozens of my post????????. S , I only have less than 900.lol

Half of them are in the music page...lolol
Mostly because you are so obvious it’s not worth my time to respond to you.
All you are is a typical neo-Con who hates Trump.

Forum List

Back