Hello Fellow Members

Jhonden

Rookie
Dec 13, 2011
I am Jhonden Shaman. I have joined here to know more about American Politics and the influence of it in world economy. Hope you all will be cooperative.

I am Jhonden Shaman. I have joined here to know more about American Politics and the influence of it in world economy. Hope you all will be cooperative.

Hello Jhonden! You are certainly welcome here. Would like to know your thoughts on our political system, too. It can get crazy! Can you tell me where you are from?

This should give you an idea about what constitutes American politics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCpGZEF425w&feature=related]This is madness, no this is politics - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Hello Jhonden! You are certainly welcome here. Would like to know your thoughts on our political system, too. It can get crazy! Can you tell me where you are from?

I do join the experts ( :lol: ) here, on American politics, and hope you have fun and enjoy your stay.

***WELCOME***

Forum List

Back