Hello fellow Americans

AmericaFirst

Rookie
Dec 8, 2008
Glad to be here..!

I'm a middle age fellow from the rust belt. I'm a registered Republican but feel most of the Republican party has been corrupted and no longer stands for conservative fiscal values, the great American REPUBLIC, or the People of the United States of America. Same goes for the Democrats, they have been screwing the people for too long! Seems to me the US political arena is full of corruption (anti-American criminals) and we need to rid these creatures from office before we will see real change. The two parties are the SAME other then the left/right news talk we see on our daily dose of propaganda on the TV sets.

I am totally for AMERICANS first and am sick and tired of watching billions of dollars being sent to other countries. I'm sick of the murder of millions of innocent people in our name by the criminals occupying our government.

I'm sick and tired of foreign private bankers (the Federal Reserve Bank) printing trillions of dollars out of thin air and putting all of America in debt through their illegal taxation system. The debt can NEVER be paid back because the only way to pay it back is with MORE debt! Lock them up! We need to rid the country of this destructive system now. It's time to take back our monetary system, government and sovereignty!

Glad to be here..!

I'm a middle age fellow from the rust belt. I'm a registered Republican but feel most of the Republican party has been corrupted and no longer stands for conservative fiscal values, the great American REPUBLIC, or the People of the United States of America. Same goes for the Democrats, they have been screwing the people for too long! Seems to me the US political arena is full of corruption (anti-American criminals) and we need to rid these creatures from office before we will see real change. The two parties are the SAME other then the left/right news talk we see on our daily dose of propaganda on the TV sets.

I am totally for AMERICANS first and am sick and tired of watching billions of dollars being sent to other countries. I'm sick of the murder of millions of innocent people in our name by the criminals occupying our government.

I'm sick and tired of foreign private bankers (the Federal Reserve Bank) printing trillions of dollars out of thin air and putting all of America in debt through their illegal taxation system. The debt can NEVER be paid back because the only way to pay it back is with MORE debt! Lock them up! We need to rid the country of this destructive system now. It's time to take back our monetary system, government and sovereignty!

Hello. Welcome.

Welcome AmericaFirst!

I got your back but beware of the cocodiles in the water, they have a natural tendency to hunt human prey. All Americans should have allegiance to America first but they unfortunately don't. It's going to be a hard battle but very winnable.

:eek:America First, I'm totally buying what you said there, but unlike you I'm a Progressive who believes the crap flies well beyond our government into our corporations and religious institutions and that as lax, inept and corrupt as our legislature and executive branch tends to be, we need someone to protect us from those lawless greed ridden wild CEOs, many of whom have little values or morals.​

:eek:America First, I'm totally buying what you said there, but unlike you I'm a Progressive who believes the crap flies well beyond our government into our corporations and religious institutions and that as lax, inept and corrupt as our legislature and executive branch tends to be, we need someone to protect us from those lawless greed ridden wild CEOs, many of whom have little values or morals.​

You forgot to mention the ALIENS !

Forum List

Back