Hello. Fandango here.

I hope there are some people around here with some scruples. And that like to discuss important matters. If so, I am willing to do the dance of debate.

Scruples? First off let us introduce you to the internet.
Even better, I have been well introduced to real life.

images

I hope there are some people around here with some scruples. And that like to discuss important matters. If so, I am willing to do the dance of debate.
Hi. Sounds like you're a refugee. Hope you don't have any kids with you; this is a conservative board.

Complimentary donuts--enjoy your stay.
View attachment 201241

An insult from you right out of the gate. Hope to hear better from you.

Hi. Sounds like you're a refugee. Hope you don't have any kids with you; this is a conservative board.

View attachment 201241

Sounds like you still need to grow that thick skin, or get better body armor, because yours is kinda lacking if you think that she was insulting you.

She was acknowledging that you came from another board (sounds like you are a refugee, because you may have been kicked out or simply left because they were being less than cordial), as well as warning you that this is a very conservative board (hope you don't have kids with you was referring to the fact that a lot of people on this board support Trump and Sessions' policy of taking kids).

And finally, she was trying to be nice when she said complimentary donuts, enjoy your stay.

Like I said dude..................that wasn't quite an insult, but rather a friendly warning about how some on this board are, wrapped up in a metaphor of something that happened in the news that conservatives support.

There are forums where debate and discussion are fostered. The primary political forum isn't one of them.

Welcome and I hope you find value here.

If you are left wing, you will be incessantly trolled.

View attachment 201241

Sounds like you still need to grow that thick skin, or get better body armor, because yours is kinda lacking if you think that she was insulting you.

She was acknowledging that you came from another board (sounds like you are a refugee, because you may have been kicked out or simply left because they were being less than cordial), as well as warning you that this is a very conservative board (hope you don't have kids with you was referring to the fact that a lot of people on this board support Trump and Sessions' policy of taking kids).

And finally, she was trying to be nice when she said complimentary donuts, enjoy your stay.

Like I said dude..................that wasn't quite an insult, but rather a friendly warning about how some on this board are, wrapped up in a metaphor of something that happened in the news that conservatives support.

If as a refugee from another forum, where would my bringing children with me come into play. Only illegal immigrants do that. ("refugees") What it sounded like was a shot at my statement about scruples. As in the "scruples" of letting illegals come here. So I took calling me a refugee as an insult. Does that explain it?

I said hello the first six times you joined the board.

Just out of curoisity, who were the other five.
Welcome!

Which of these definitions describe you?

fan·dan·go
/fanˈdaNGɡō/

noun

• 1.a lively Spanish dance for two people, typically accompanied by castanets or tambourine.
  • 2.a foolish or useless act or thing:"the Washington inaugural fandango"