Hello everyone ..

This is Adeel Sami from Pakistan .. :)

Was going through searches and my eye catched that board ..

Hope to stay here .. :)

Thanks ..

Hope you stick around and give a new perspective on things. Although I will probably be on the opposite of many arguments from ya :eusa_whistle:, I will do my best to keep it respectful and gracious!

Just out of curiosity, what are you thoughts on the US's war on terror? Do you support it? What about the US war in Afghanistan that has spread into your country? What about the Taliban, you like those guys? Your thoughts on Kashimir? What do you think of Jews? What do you think of Israelis? What do you think of Americans?

A little insight would be great!

Thanks Ghook93 for this warm welcome .. :)

Though am not so good at English but I hope people can understand me ..

The aim of US conducting war against extremism is obvious. We want the World in peace. No hate for no one. I support it. To me, I believe the Pakistan's west border along with Waziristan, the safe haven for the militants group. They perform their actions in Afghanistan and flee back to Pakistan when spotted there. Why the drone attacks on Pakistan's soil; because of militants hideouts exist in Pakistan. Why dont the drones chase militants to China, India, Iran, Uzbekistan and some other countries? Because they dont have them on their soil. I dont like Taliban nor their supporters.
They are the bulls... and curse to the Pakistan.
And not the way Pakistan is heading through; Aid ..

Kashmir should be free now and must acknowledge as an independent country because they have their own language, culture, customs .. Apart from what Pakistan and India got ..

Jews/Israelis are also human and I personally have no concern with them. If I could have a chance, I should fly to Israel because it was the very first center for Muslims before declaring The Mecca ..
Americans are good by nature but they are in fear just because of us (muslims) ..
I got many good american friends online ..
I would say every nation is good ..

The inner clashes between muslims are ruining us ..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back