Hello everyone

Hello peeps ! wassup
Hello
I am good
And you?
Hello David! and Welcome Jananii!
I've never had to do a buffet before. Have a snack and make yourselves at home. USMB is a fun place to explore.

78454507.jpg

Looks better than the Jim Jones Kool aid lay out....or does it.:1peleas:
I thought it looked beautiful. OldLady is a gracious and classy hostess. Her flair for good nutrition and beautiful surroundings is out of this world.

Hello peeps ! wassup
Hello
I am good
And you?
I've never had to do a buffet before. Have a snack and make yourselves at home. USMB is a fun place to explore.

78454507.jpg

Looks better than the Jim Jones Kool aid lay out....or does it.:1peleas:

"Looks better than the Jim Jones Kool aid lay out....or does it.:1peleas:"

78454507.jpg

^^^^ Do not eat the peaches the Jim Jones Kool Aid is in them so you have been warned :omg:

Hello peeps ! wassup
Hello
I am good
And you?

78454507.jpg

A spread like that would make mdk proud.

In a flaming sort of way?

I was thinking more "elegant", I try to stay away from certain things. mdk is pretty mellow and funny compared to many other posters here.

I wouldn't call him names that I would others because they're assholes and he's not. I like mdk.

Last edited:
Hello peeps ! wassup
Hello
I am good
And you?

78454507.jpg

A spread like that would make mdk proud.

In a flaming sort of way?

I was thinking more "elegant", I try to stay away from certain things. mdk is pretty mellow and funny compared to many other posters here.

I wouldn't call him names that I would others because they're assholes and he's not.

MDK is alright.
I just enjoy messing with him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back