Hello everyone.

I am Fabio. Give me a break, I'm 58 years old and past my prime as a model. Goodness sakes, I'm only a few years older than ChrisL.

Fabio, you have always been ugly and overrated. A model for cheesy romance novels is your claim to fame. No talent there. :D

Whatever, Kelsey Ballerini. I, the great Fabio, would challenge you to a run way walkoff right now but I need to take my poodles to the dog spa.

I am Fabio. Give me a break, I'm 58 years old and past my prime as a model. Goodness sakes, I'm only a few years older than ChrisL.

Fabio, you have always been ugly and overrated. A model for cheesy romance novels is your claim to fame. No talent there. :D

Whatever, Kelsey Ballerini. I, the great Fabio, would challenge you to a run way walkoff right now but I need to take my poodles to the dog spa.

:blahblah:

Tin Eye is your friend. ;)

1024px-Zlata_Ognevich_and_Timur_Miroshnychenko_at_JESC_2013_2nd_general_rehearsal.jpg

Ognevich and Timur Miroshnychenko hosting the 2013 Junior Eurovision Song Contest in Kiev

So why would a Ukrainian pop singer be invading our forum, you think Putin might be behind this? That’s what I’m thinking.

Maybe hoping to hook up with one of the stud muffins round here! :D

We could introduce her to Daniel. :lol:
Is she into quantum computing? she said she was here to m ake freinds and you want to set her up with daniel? So much for making freinds here! I guess she might as well figure out she is swimming with sharks from the get go!

Hey, these are all MY new friends, I said. Go find your own friends! :eusa_snooty:

My name is Ethards Daisy. I come from New York. I have just registered a acount on this forums. I’m very glad to make friends with everyone. I hope we will help and share together about our knowledge and experiences on this forum. I wish this forum will grow and develop in the future. Have a nice day!

Greetings.

First things first. Are you master of your domain?

My name is Ethards Daisy. I come from New York. I have just registered a acount on this forums. I’m very glad to make friends with everyone. I hope we will help and share together about our knowledge and experiences on this forum. I wish this forum will grow and develop in the future. Have a nice day!

Greetings.

First things first. Are you master of your domain?
Second, are you home on your range?

This forum is the bomb. You can talk about anything here. Don’t get offended. If you are in a thread debating something you have to have thick skin. If you want to start a topic you can. If you don’t like someone you can block them.

:blahblah:

Fabio, hotter than Kelsey

img_20180114_183344.jpg

From now on, I am Kelsey Ballerini. I'm not ChrisL anymore. I am going to change my avatar to Kelsey Ballerini and you are all going to believe that I am her. :lol:

Pretending can be fun!! :dance:I'm Fred Astair.

Except that he is dead, so you may want to choose someone else.
I’m Tupac. Not dead

Tupac? You aren't even a half pock! :eusa_hand:
I’m actually Ron Jeremy aka the hedgehog

Forum List

Back