Hello everyone...

hailystar

Rookie
Nov 10, 2008
Seattle metropolitan area
I too am looking for a new home to post now that AOL message boards seem to be going down. I've spent half the day trying to post there. I can read the post, just not respond. It might be my server so I'll check back later.

Any way, hello to all here at the US Message Board. I know I'll meet some very interesting people here.

I too am looking for a new home to post now that AOL message boards seem to be going down. I've spent half the day trying to post there. I can read the post, just not respond. It might be my server so I'll check back later.

Any way, hello to all here at the US Message Board. I know I'll meet some very interesting people here.

Welcome to USMB! We're always looking for new blood... especially if it is fresh!

-Joe

Welcome Hailystar. Nope, I doubt it's your server, I'm having the same problems on aol, can read but when you try to respond it says it can't find that web page. Just another aol glitch to annoy it's users. I'm so glad I quit paying for aol years ago.

Here's hoping that you find a great place to debate here.

I'd just like to say that Hailystar has been quite kind to me over at AOL, and I almost certainly didn't deserve it...

Welcome Hailystar! Watch out for Pubic Infinity. He's an ass to everyone regardless of your stance.

Forum List

Back