Hello everyone

Little Daddy

Rookie
Jul 31, 2008
Tennessee
I'm so glad I found this forum. I can't get a decent debate from my co-workers and they get tired of listening to my opinions on America and the world in general. They just don't seem to care, but they are both young and have no children so I try to allow for that.
I am 41 years old, a former sailor in the USN, and have a deep concern for the direction our country and the world are going. I don't think enough people care and I don't believe we are powerless against the BS that the powers that be try to cover us with.

I'm so glad I found this forum. I can't get a decent debate from my co-workers and they get tired of listening to my opinions on America and the world in general. They just don't seem to care, but they are both young and have no children so I try to allow for that.
I am 41 years old, a former sailor in the USN, and have a deep concern for the direction our country and the world are going. I don't think enough people care and I don't believe we are powerless against the BS that the powers that be try to cover us with.

Welcome aboard as they say. We have our share of BS here to but jump on in !!

Sailor?:badgrin:

Wecome aboard.

Forum List

Back