Hello Everyone

DoggieDaddy

May 27, 2016
I am a guy who lives with 3 Golden Retrievers...a wife and my son...and also I have, on occasion, a Grandaughter! I'm 66, have survived 3-Cancers...ex-military and have a few things to say on many topics...and feel as we all do my thoughts have value.

th

Welcome to USMB. I hope you've had all of your shots.

Augie_Doggie.jpg

I am a guy who lives with 3 Golden Retrievers...a wife and my son...and also I have, on occasion, a Grandaughter! I'm 66, have survived 3-Cancers...ex-military and have a few things to say on many topics...and feel as we all do my thoughts have value.
upload_2016-5-27_15-52-9.png

Does any of your dogs do this?

Does any of your dogs do this?

No! My dogs will defend their chew bones though..the Alpha-Dog, the 10- year old gets first pick of everything, including chew bones.

Welcome to USMB and thank you for your service!

You like dogs. I like anyone that likes dogs. Hell, I like dogs more than people but if people like their dogs I like them too. Sorta. ;)

Welcome Doggie........hope you enjoy posting here.

Forum List

Back