Hello Everyone

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Newbie here, I love sailing, fast cars, and travel to distant places. I love reading and discussing politics. I'm not going to jump in(lie) but will take the time to get to know you all(another lie) if you are respectful, I will return the respect, if you are merely a hater I probably won't waste my time. I look forward to exploring all of the threads posted here.

Newbie here, I love sailing, fast cars, and travel to distant places. I love reading and discussing politics. I'm not going to jump in(lie) but will take the time to get to know you all(another lie) if you are respectful, I will return the respect, if you are merely a hater I probably won't waste my time. I look forward to exploring all of the threads posted here.

Well welcome to the mental midget farm and let it be known that this place has no haters and we all love each other to death... The deader the better and don't mind the knife behind everyone back...

th

th

Well welcome to the mental midget farm and let it be known that this place has no haters and we all love each other to death... The deader the better and don't mind the knife behind everyone back...

th

th

Wow, I've been warned. Thanks!

I'm wondering if I fell into the feeding pen!

Nah, we're a little odd on hellos,

but we havent' killed anyone yet.

(yet)

th

I promise to never tell where the bodies are!

Well good, I
Buy us lunch or be lunch, we are all pretty evenly split on preference.

Did you go to the same middle school as me?

Did it say, "Enter to Learn, Go Forth to Serve" over the main door?

No, it said hand over your lunch money or get beaten to a pulp!!

Welcome!

upload_2016-5-24_17-31-58.png

I'm wondering if I fell into the feeding pen!

Nah, we're a little odd on hellos,

but we havent' killed anyone yet.

(yet)

th

I promise to never tell where the bodies are!

Well good, I
Buy us lunch or be lunch, we are all pretty evenly split on preference.

Did you go to the same middle school as me?

Did it say, "Enter to Learn, Go Forth to Serve" over the main door?

No, it said hand over your lunch money or get beaten to a pulp!!

upload_2016-5-24_18-1-7.png

Forum List

Back