Hello Everyone!!^^

Kennon79

Rookie
Nov 30, 2015
Mississippi
Hi! My name is Kennon. And I'm looking for support. I just got my new dentures a month ago. And I love the tops since I've had them adjusted for the first time. I'm a newbie to all this good stuff. I can't wear my bottoms. They will not stay in. But I'm working on those. Any who hi all!! Greetings from MS. :funnyface:

Hi! My name is Kennon. And I'm looking for support. I just got my new dentures a month ago. And I love the tops since I've had them adjusted for the first time. I'm a newbie to all this good stuff. I can't wear my bottoms. They will not stay in. But I'm working on those. Any who hi all!! Greetings from MS. :funnyface:
Hello...
Oatmeal is your friend...

Come on. You look too young for any dentures?

Thank u Moonglow!!^^ And I know. But I guess I should have explained why I have them. When I was a kid I had open heart surgery. And the meds ruined my teeth through out the years. And so here I am 35 and have a beautiful smile I've always dreamed of!^^

Well isn't that incisive, by gum. :eusa_shifty:

My mom's people were/are from Brookhaven. Welcome to the fray. Bring many hip boots!

:welcome:

welcome-to-the-6os6fx.jpg

Let's face it, any female who "can't wear her bottoms" is gonna get all the support she wants at USMB. :)

Yeah it's that kind of intellectuality here...

welcometoasylum1_zpschgicyo0.jpg

Forum List

Back