Hello Everyone

Conan

Rookie
Sep 14, 2014
I hope you have enough room for another conservative/libertarian/paleo-con.

I see plenty of old familiar faces here not to mention some recent added friends.

I hope to do my part to provide ammo for my follow conservatives in their war against dreaded Morlocks.

Cheers :beer:

You're a con from the pale o era?

howdy0tu.gif

I see plenty of old familiar faces here not to mention some recent added friends.

I hope to do my part to provide ammo for my follow conservatives in their war against dreaded Morlocks.

Howdy. Did you get your anti-liberal shots. We're currently battling an infestation. Is this really you?

Not another conservative! Nah, its okay, welcome aboard!

Aw geez, another con........well, we Libs welcome you.....

I see some of the con trolls have already warned you......fair warning.............but Welcome.

Welcome to the board.

I hope you've had all of your shots. You'll need them, considering...

Howdy. Did you get your anti-liberal shots. We're currently battling an infestation. Is this really you?

Yes!!!

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome. And yes it's good to see some old friends here even if you're a lib.

But let the battle begin.

BTW thanks to Sixfoot and Doctorisin for covering my ass during my sign in.

Forum List

Back