Hello Everyone

Dingle

Rookie
May 5, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Hello everyone. I just found this place after googling "political message boards". It came up first so I figured I'd give it a try. I'm tired of all the trolling that goes on with other boards I belonged to.... like pro boards for example. Anyway, I'm looking forward to some lively conversation and debate. Thanks for having me :eusa_angel:

There is no message board utopia. Be like a seed and sprout where you land.

My first post was inviting him to stay. The second was directed at your trolling.

So Dingle, what are your interests in politics?

you sound like a control freak. fuck off

Hello everyone. I just found this place after googling "political message boards". It came up first so I figured I'd give it a try. I'm tired of all the trolling that goes on with other boards I belonged to.... like pro boards for example. Anyway, I'm looking forward to some lively conversation and debate. Thanks for having me :eusa_angel:

Pay no attention to the madding crowd..... :eusa_whistle:

Welcome to USMB, Dingle. Hope you enjoy the boards. You don't have to worry about trolls on most of the threads that are non political. And if you post politely to other people, you'll meet some very nice people on both sides of the aisle. :)

some things need repeating :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back