Hello everyone

Welcome to another XXXXXXX exile.

Tell me, were you given the boot or did you just get tired XXXXXXX ?

Welcome to another XXXXXXX exile.

Tell me, were you given the boot or did you just get tired XXXXXXX
Long time no see, it is nice to see you Mr. Clean.:razz::tongue: It is too controlled I think, it seems that there is a standard that you can not keep up with.

Last edited:
Reminder Friends, We Don't Discuss Other Message Boards Here On Open Forums. Use The PM Format. These Posts Are going to Start Looking Like Wheel Of Fortune Soon Enough.

XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX :)

I am glad to be here, I know a couple of members here and they are nice people. I heard (a birdy told me) that a poster that I hold very dear that used to be known as Liability is also here. I am happy to be here.God Bless you all,Lisa

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa....we need to talk, girlfriend, about your choice in men. :eusa_whistle: Abusive relationships are never good.

Bodecea likes to be the dominant and abusive one.

She hates it that men even exist.

:eusa_whistle:

And, Lisa4Catholics:

Don't take any of the nasty venomous liberals here seriously.

They may come across as deranged and petty, but really, when you scratch the surface and get to know them, they are actually quite atrocious.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:You are one in a million,LOL!!!

Reminder Friends, We Don't Discuss Other Message Boards Here On Open Forums. Use The PM Format. These Posts Are going to Start Looking Like Wheel Of Fortune Soon Enough.

XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX :)

Why, I oughtta XXXX

I am glad to be here, I know a couple of members here and they are nice people. I heard (a birdy told me) that a poster that I hold very dear that used to be known as Liability is also here. I am happy to be here.God Bless you all,Lisa

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa....we need to talk, girlfriend, about your choice in men. :eusa_whistle: Abusive relationships are never good.

See what I mean, Lisa....straight up silliness. Why? Because we disagree on a few things.

See what I mean, Lisa....straight up silliness. Why? Because we disagree on a few things.

Lisa... Bodecea is about as Dishonest a Person as there is here...

Polite as she Plays it, she's still Full of Shit... :thup:

:)

peace...

Sorry if your thread becomes Tainted, Lisa. There is an ongoing infestation.
LOL!!!!Seems like old times!!!
18.gif
:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back