Hello everyone

howdy... I know you XXXXXXX . You always struck me a a cool chick,even if your politics are seriously fucked up... but at least your not a total nut job like so many XXXXXXX cons are.

Welcome

hiya.jpg

I am glad to be here, I know a couple of members here and they are nice people. I heard (a birdy told me) that a poster that I hold very dear that used to be known as Liability is also here. I am happy to be here.God Bless you all,Lisa

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa....we need to talk, girlfriend, about your choice in men. :eusa_whistle: Abusive relationships are never good.

I am glad to be here, I know a couple of members here and they are nice people. I heard (a birdy told me) that a poster that I hold very dear that used to be known as Liability is also here. I am happy to be here.God Bless you all,Lisa

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa....we need to talk, girlfriend, about your choice in men. :eusa_whistle: Abusive relationships are never good.
:lol::lol::lol::eusa_angel:Surely you jest.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::eusa_angel:Surely you jest.:lol:

I wish I were, but no...I'm not. You will find out if you ever disagree with him on anything.

Forum List

Back