Hello everyone

Welcome aboard. My name is RadiomanATL.

I am the owner of the interwebz.

Don't blame me for Egypt. They didn't pay their bill.

I am glad to be here, I know a couple of members here and they are nice people. I heard (a birdy told me) that a poster that I hold very dear that used to be known as Liability is also here. I am happy to be here.God Bless you all,Lisa

Hello Lisa and:

Attachments

• $th_Welcome.jpg
    $th_Welcome.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 149
I am glad to be here, I know a couple of members here and they are nice people. I heard (a birdy told me) that a poster that I hold very dear that used to be known as Liability is also here. I am happy to be here.God Bless you all,Lisa

Hey!
COOL!

Welcome aboard, we got a few ex-Hannity types around here.
Explore and have fun!

Just got here myself. I'm done with those Natzis over there in the
TTTM. They screwed a bunch of over.

Last edited:
What makes a person a "Catholic"? Please say it doesn't have anything to do with cats... Oh, yeah - welcome.

Hi Lisa luv :) It's nice to see you here.. Ignore the meanies.. besides, I've got your back~

xxxooo

PS- I use to read Liability's posts prior to my posting.. He was definitely one of my favorites. I don't know him nor have I met him but it's nice to know he's here.

Lisa4Catholics.. . a Lumpy Hellooooo..

So.. I suspect you're Catholic....I'm thinking that's a good thing...

I'll be interested in what you have to say...

So... ah.. catch ya later...good luck...

Forum List

Back