Hello Everyone

I am a 65 year old female and a retired insurance agent. I went to Michigan State back when they still had a decent football team. I now live in Joplin Missouri although I spend the majority of my life in Michigan living in both Wayne and Livingston counties there. I am a conservative, I am pro life, pro small government and feel if someones earned a good living or is rich he shouldn't be taxed any different than anyone else after all a person should be allowed to enjoy the fruit of his labors. I am not a fan of Obama's and never will be. When I see a copy of his birth certificate that says he was born here in the United States I will call him my president till then I won't even do that. I love my country and wouldn't live anywhere else although during my lifetime I have watched things go downhill I still have high hopes for this great country. I decided since I now have time on my hands that I would get onto a political forum I hope this is a great place to calmly express our opinions.

So basically what you are saying is that you are old and stupid? Well....If you have not acquired any sense in 65 years it is doubtful we can help.... but have at it. Perhaps you need to stop listening to the morons that still want to believe Obama is not a U S citizen. Personally I think it is too late for you. Even Obama's most adamant opponents don't try pushing the BC angle any more.

I find your post very insulting and disrespectful, Huggy.

Ya!....What she said!!!:lol:... Welcome!!!!!:lol:

So basically what you are saying is that you are old and stupid? Well....If you have not acquired any sense in 65 years it is doubtful we can help.... but have at it. Perhaps you need to stop listening to the morons that still want to believe Obama is not a U S citizen. Personally I think it is too late for you. Even Obama's most adamant opponents don't try pushing the BC angle any more.

Gads Man.... did the pit bull bite you?....:lol:

I'm with Huggy on this one. Christ almighty! Birthers are an embarrassment to rational peoples everywhere!

I didn't say Huggy was wrong..:eusa_eh:

Over zealous sure... but I enjoyed it none-the less...

I am far from old and stupid. I was never fortunate enough to vote for Eisenhower or Goldwater either.It use to be that you couldn't vote till you were 21 to bad that has changed. I can see that this forum is not capable of debating just calling names. I should have just looked at this forum for awhile and not joined. I can take being called old and stupid because only stupid people use that word but my opinions are just my opinions I am not asking you to believe what I believe but I am very logical and since they have never shown a real birth certificate just a birth announcement that you can freely get without really having been born there I will stand by what I have said till shown the real truth not something you people seem to take on faith because there sure had never been a birth certificate for him seen by any of you and why does he fight to not show it doesn't make sense if he was truly born here. All I said is he is not my president till i have seen it or a real copy of it and I stand by that. I have not joined with any group over this it is just my personal opinion. I live in Missouri the show me state and that is what I want to be shown.I always wonder, when I see people making comments like they are the only ones to know all and see all, why they have to put down another to get their point across it reminds me of when I was raising my 4 children that is how a child acts not a logical adult.

I am a 65 year old female and a retired insurance agent. I went to Michigan State back when they still had a decent football team. I now live in Joplin Missouri although I spend the majority of my life in Michigan living in both Wayne and Livingston counties there. I am a conservative, I am pro life, pro small government and feel if someones earned a good living or is rich he shouldn't be taxed any different than anyone else after all a person should be allowed to enjoy the fruit of his labors. I am not a fan of Obama's and never will be. When I see a copy of his birth certificate that says he was born here in the United States I will call him my president till then I won't even do that. I love my country and wouldn't live anywhere else although during my lifetime I have watched things go downhill I still have high hopes for this great country. I decided since I now have time on my hands that I would get onto a political forum I hope this is a great place to calmly express our opinions.

But saw it written in crayon, "O bama's berth citiffikate from Kenya." I believe! He is not just un-american, he done ain't American!

Raml, it has been shown, even though no president before him has been required to do so. You are simply refusing to acknowledge this because you, like a small segment of the desperate population, are too indignant to acknowledge that someone like him could have become president.

I am far from old and stupid. I was never fortunate enough to vote for Eisenhower or Goldwater either.It use to be that you couldn't vote till you were 21 to bad that has changed. I can see that this forum is not capable of debating just calling names. I should have just looked at this forum for awhile and not joined. I can take being called old and stupid because only stupid people use that word but my opinions are just my opinions I am not asking you to believe what I believe but I am very logical and since they have never shown a real birth certificate just a birth announcement that you can freely get without really having been born there I will stand by what I have said till shown the real truth not something you people seem to take on faith because there sure had never been a birth certificate for him seen by any of you and why does he fight to not show it doesn't make sense if he was truly born here. All I said is he is not my president till i have seen it or a real copy of it and I stand by that. I have not joined with any group over this it is just my personal opinion. I live in Missouri the show me state and that is what I want to be shown.I always wonder, when I see people making comments like they are the only ones to know all and see all, why they have to put down another to get their point across it reminds me of when I was raising my 4 children that is how a child acts not a logical adult.

When he was submitted for candidacy to the office of president his credentials were presented to the electoral commission to ensure he was qualified under the law. Being able to prove US citizenship by birth is one of those requirements. If he wasn't able to meet that requirement then he would not have been able to run for the highest office in the land. Not knowing this process is in place is rather uninformed and childish, don't ya think?

When he was submitted for candidacy to the office of president his credentials were presented to the electoral commission to ensure he was qualified under the law. Being able to prove US citizenship by birth is one of those requirements. If he wasn't able to meet that requirement then he would not have been able to run for the highest office in the land. Not knowing this process is in place is rather uninformed and childish, don't ya think?

The current birther crowd is much like the 9-11 truther brigade. No point explaining anything to them.

Forum List

Back