Hello Everyone

raml

Rookie
Jan 10, 2011
Joplin MO
I am a 65 year old female and a retired insurance agent. I went to Michigan State back when they still had a decent football team. I now live in Joplin Missouri although I spend the majority of my life in Michigan living in both Wayne and Livingston counties there. I am a conservative, I am pro life, pro small government and feel if someones earned a good living or is rich he shouldn't be taxed any different than anyone else after all a person should be allowed to enjoy the fruit of his labors. I am not a fan of Obama's and never will be. When I see a copy of his birth certificate that says he was born here in the United States I will call him my president till then I won't even do that. I love my country and wouldn't live anywhere else although during my lifetime I have watched things go downhill I still have high hopes for this great country. I decided since I now have time on my hands that I would get onto a political forum I hope this is a great place to calmly express our opinions.

Welcome to the board

tumblr_kzghx9jiwh1qz72j6o1_500.gif

I am a 65 year old female and a retired insurance agent. I went to Michigan State back when they still had a decent football team. I now live in Joplin Missouri although I spend the majority of my life in Michigan living in both Wayne and Livingston counties there. I am a conservative, I am pro life, pro small government and feel if someones earned a good living or is rich he shouldn't be taxed any different than anyone else after all a person should be allowed to enjoy the fruit of his labors. I am not a fan of Obama's and never will be. When I see a copy of his birth certificate that says he was born here in the United States I will call him my president till then I won't even do that. I love my country and wouldn't live anywhere else although during my lifetime I have watched things go downhill I still have high hopes for this great country. I decided since I now have time on my hands that I would get onto a political forum I hope this is a great place to calmly express our opinions.

I'll pop your rep cherry.

welcome to the board :clap2:

Awesome 1st post. You couldn't be more RIGHT Miss if ya tried.:cool:

Welcome, hope you gotta thick skin, cuz take it from me, the lefties here are delusional politically/ideologically and just flat out emotionally unstable.

You might be marked for some collective, orchestrated, neg rep ho down by lefty wacko trolls like Jillian, California Girl, Valerie, Ravi, "right"winger, Common Sense, list goes on.

Don't fret if you do. They did it to me, and 2 other righties before me that I know of so far. Just means they have no other way of hurting you on here, and that you're, again, doin somethin RIGHT.

Have fun!

So basically what you are saying is that you are old and stupid? Well....If you have not acquired any sense in 65 years it is doubtful we can help.... but have at it. Perhaps you need to stop listening to the morons that still want to believe Obama is not a U S citizen. Personally I think it is too late for you. Even Obama's most adamant opponents don't try pushing the BC angle any more.

Still at zero. Boy do we suck!

Not really, we did give her 3 green pips.

In time, she'll have gold, silver and bronze stars, unlike someone who had to turn off her rep because she will suffer a meteoric fall into the red badges.

Awesome 1st post. You couldn't be more RIGHT Miss if ya tried.:cool:

Welcome, hope you gotta thick skin, cuz take it from me, the lefties here are delusional politically/ideologically and just flat out emotionally unstable.

You might be marked for some collective, orchestrated, neg rep ho down by lefty wacko trolls like Jillian, California Girl, Valerie, Ravi, "right"winger, Common Sense, list goes on.

Don't fret if you do. They did it to me, and 2 other righties before me that I know of so far. Just means they have no other way of hurting you on here, and that you're, again, doin somethin RIGHT.

Have fun!

crad.gif

So basically what you are saying is that you are old and stupid? Well....If you have not acquired any sense in 65 years it is doubtful we can help.... but have at it. Perhaps you need to stop listening to the morons that still want to believe Obama is not a U S citizen. Personally I think it is too late for you. Even Obama's most adamant opponents don't try pushing the BC angle any more.

Gads Man.... did the pit bull bite you?....:lol:

Nope...got the night off. Being a republican my embarrassment tolerance is getting thin. I would really like to see some republicans show up that are not this fucking stupid. I think there is something wrong with the water in that part of the country. It must be something recent. Ike was from that neck of the woods and he didn't present himself as today's typical Midwest fuckwit. I do not apologize Lumpy. If the first damn thing that comes out of her pie hole is about Obama's BC then she is clearly a halfwit. We need smarter republicans...there are plenty of dumbass ones.

Nope...got the night off. Being a republican my embarrassment tolerance is getting thin. I would really like to see some republicans show up that are not this fucking stupid. I think there is something wrong with the water in that part of the country. It must be something recent. Ike was from that neck of the woods and he didn't present himself as today's typical Midwest fuckwit. I do not apologize Lumpy. If the first damn thing that comes out of her pie hole is about Obama's BC then she is clearly a halfwit. We need smarter republicans...there are plenty of dumbass ones.

Just for future reverence...:lol:

What percent of the American people are of your highly polished political caliber?

I wouldn't expect you to apologize but I wonder why you'd pick on her in particular, she's seems alright to me. Why... you could take her under your wing and bless her with your fine political repartee...Oh Great and Powerful OZ..notice the similarity..:wtf:..(a fine welcome to the Emerald City..)

As far as the, "Obama's BC" who cares, we're stuck with him either way...sheez

Last edited:

What percent of the American people are of your highly polished political caliber?

I wouldn't expect you to apologize but I wonder why you'd pick on her in particular, she's seems alright to me. Why you could take her under your wing and bless her with your fine political repartee...Oh Great and Powerful OZ..notice the similarity..:wtf:

Hells Bells Lumpy!!!! I came to the "Hello" in good faith. Then I read her shtick and I get a headache in my eye. For some reason she felt it important to tell us something stupid right off the top. I don't know what these people expect. What did you want me to greet her with? "Hi! How are ya? Sooo.... I see you are one of those Einsteins that doesn't believe Obama is an American? Interesting perspective..." :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't expect you to apologize but I wonder why you'd pick on her in particular, she's seems alright to me. Why you could take her under your wing and bless her with your fine political repartee...Oh Great and Powerful OZ..notice the similarity..:wtf:

Hells Bells Lumpy!!!! I came to the "Hello" in good faith. Then I read her shtick and I get a headache in my eye. For some reason she felt it important to tell us something stupid right off the top. I don't know what these people expect. What did you want me to greet her with? "Hi! How are ya? Sooo.... I see you are one of those Einsteins that doesn't believe Obama is an American? Interesting perspective..." :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

To be honest.. I never know what to expect from you...:lol:

Oh wait.. I do generally end up gulping for air... from laughter or shock...

"headache in the eye".. it's funny for me, constant for you, I'm guessing...

I've noticed most people new members just say, "Hello" and are boring...it bugs me..
Would you mind chopping on their asses also.

For.. as you know, I am Pollyandyish and incapable of such....:eusa_angel:

I'm with Huggy on this one. Christ almighty! Birthers are an embarrassment to rational peoples everywhere!

Last edited:

I find your post very insulting and disrespectful, Huggy.

Forum List

Back