Hello Everyone

Justin Buell

Oct 27, 2010
Detroit, MI
I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Justin, I'm 20 years of age, and I'm an aspiring politician/activist/writer. So far I have the last one pretty well covered. :cool:

I'm looking for some stimulating political discourse (facebook just wasn't doing it for me). Here's hoping for some great discussions! :bye1:

I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Justin, I'm 20 years of age, and I'm an aspiring politician/activist/writer. So far I have the last one pretty well covered. :cool:

I'm looking for some stimulating political discourse (facebook just wasn't doing it for me). Here's hoping for some great discussions! :bye1:
welcome, and you might be greatly disappointed at times ;)

Hello ! I'm new on this forum so I introduce me...My name is Yuri, I'm 21 years old, I'm a Belgian in USA. My hobbies : horses, kitesurf and video games...Nice to meet you.

Hello ! I'm new on this forum so I introduce me...My name is Yuri, I'm 21 years old, I'm a Belgian in USA. My hobbies : horses, kitesurf and video games...Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the board. You should start your own introduction thread so everyone can see we have another newbie.

Forum List

Back