Hello Everyone

I like your introduction, I like your conservative point of view, come to think of it, I may be madly in love.. :lol:... just kidding about 1 of the 3 points..
May I call you my little Mermy?

Thank you lumpy 1..lol ( that's cute! )

I feel for certain I am going to be a while in learning to navigate the Forums. I humbly accept your offer to assist me, "in my time of need." Thank you, kindly. :)

Don't get too optimistic: Lumpy falls "madly in love" with shiny rocks and Toast Shaped Like Jaysus.:razz:

Welcome.:tongue:

Oh and Samson, he's into octopi and Thai lady-boys. Ya gotta watch that one like a hawk!

I like your introduction, I like your conservative point of view, come to think of it, I may be madly in love.. :lol:... just kidding about 1 of the 3 points..
May I call you my little Mermy?

Thank you lumpy 1..lol ( that's cute! )

I feel for certain I am going to be a while in learning to navigate the Forums. I humbly accept your offer to assist me, "in my time of need." Thank you, kindly. :)

Don't get too optimistic: Lumpy falls "madly in love" with shiny rocks and Toast Shaped Like Jaysus.:razz:

Welcome.:tongue:

Oh and Samson, he's into octopi and Thai lady-boys. Ya gotta watch that one like a hawk!

****Googles pics of "Octopus + Thai + Lady****

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

I've just come on board, Sweetness. I will be working on my introduction as soon as I can wake my mind. Thank you for getting back to me on The Pit and do share your sentiments there.

Love and adoration,

Your favorite sailor,
Scotty

I hope I am in the right place to introduce myself..lol. Newbies....what do they know! Rhetorical question..

I go by the name, Mermaid, and live on the pristine central coast of Oregon, where I happily fill portions of my weeks working in an art gallery. I haven't missed California in the ten years I have lived here, relishing in the spendor of Mother Nature, with my black female feline, and only minutes from the excitement and beauty of the mighty Pacific Ocean, pounding our rugged coastline with the sustained pressure of the passion of love. My kit and I have one another to ourselves and live in perfect harmony this way.

I wouldn't change a thing about my life except for my current political climate. I am a Conservative and want to see "hope and change" in a free market economy. I feel as a kindred spirit to Ayn Rand.

I enjoy conversations with like minded individuals the most, but I takes what I gets..lol, as long as civility is the reigning objective.

My philosophy is simply to do good and be good.

I feel confident I would love to meet you, and I thank you for any interest.

Mermaid*

Love your Avi....good luck

Belated welcome from one mermaid to another.

mermaid.gif

Thanks you sexy little mermaid, you. We'll go for a swim? You can come to my lair, deep down on the ocean floor. That is where the mermen are. *WOO* :)

I hope I am in the right place to introduce myself..lol. Newbies....what do they know! Rhetorical question..

I go by the name, Mermaid, and live on the pristine central coast of Oregon, where I happily fill portions of my weeks working in an art gallery. I haven't missed California in the ten years I have lived here, relishing in the spendor of Mother Nature, with my black female feline, and only minutes from the excitement and beauty of the mighty Pacific Ocean, pounding our rugged coastline with the sustained pressure of the passion of love. My kit and I have one another to ourselves and live in perfect harmony this way.

I wouldn't change a thing about my life except for my current political climate. I am a Conservative and want to see "hope and change" in a free market economy. I feel as a kindred spirit to Ayn Rand.

I enjoy conversations with like minded individuals the most, but I takes what I gets..lol, as long as civility is the reigning objective.

My philosophy is simply to do good and be good.

I feel confident I would love to meet you, and I thank you for any interest.

Mermaid*

Love your Avi....good luck

You're a fine man. *Thank* you! :D

Forum List

Back