Hello Everyone

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
I hope I am in the right place to introduce myself..lol. Newbies....what do they know! Rhetorical question..

I go by the name, Mermaid, and live on the pristine central coast of Oregon, where I happily fill portions of my weeks working in an art gallery. I haven't missed California in the ten years I have lived here, relishing in the spendor of Mother Nature, with my black female feline, and only minutes from the excitement and beauty of the mighty Pacific Ocean, pounding our rugged coastline with the sustained pressure of the passion of love. My kit and I have one another to ourselves and live in perfect harmony this way.

I wouldn't change a thing about my life except for my current political climate. I am a Conservative and want to see "hope and change" in a free market economy. I feel as a kindred spirit to Ayn Rand.

I enjoy conversations with like minded individuals the most, but I takes what I gets..lol, as long as civility is the reigning objective.

My philosophy is simply to do good and be good.

I feel confident I would love to meet you, and I thank you for any interest.

Mermaid*

Last edited:
Hi Mermaid,
Nice to see you on the Message Board. I just signed up myself however I am just about the most liberal person I know and I am enjoying watching the “free” market fail.

"I am just about the most liberal person I know and I am enjoying watching the “free” market fail."

Well thank you for responding and may I also welcome you??

Relative to your response above, in quotes, I can only reply, how nice it is that you are enjoying yourself. :)

Mermaid*

Hi Mermaid,
Nice to see you on the Message Board. I just signed up myself however I am just about the most liberal person I know and I am enjoying watching the “free” market fail.

I'm guessing we'll argue later, so in the mean time, Hello...:lol:

If you need help, as I'm sure you will, don't hesitate to ask...:rolleyes:

Welcome. :)

USMB has no shortage of free marketeers; I'm sure you'll fit in well.

I hope I am in the right place to introduce myself..lol. Newbies....what do they know! Rhetorical question..

I go by the name, Mermaid, and live on the pristine central coast of Oregon, where I happily fill portions of my weeks working in an art gallery. I haven't missed California in the ten years I have lived here, relishing in the spendor of Mother Nature, with my black female feline, and only minutes from the excitement and beauty of the mighty Pacific Ocean, pounding our rugged coastline with the sustained pressure of the passion of love. My kit and I have one another to ourselves and live in perfect harmony this way.

I wouldn't change a thing except for my current political climate. I am a Conservative and want to see "hope and change" in a free market economy.

I enjoy conversations with like minded individuals the most, but I takes what I gets..lol, as long as civility is the reigning objective.

Mermaid*

I like your introduction, I like your conservative point of view, come to think of it, I may be madly in love.. :lol:... just kidding about 1 of the 3 points..
May I call you my little Mermy?

Thank you lumpy 1..lol ( that's cute! )

I feel for certain I am going to be a while in learning to navigate the Forums. I humbly accept your offer to assist me, "in my time of need." Thank you, kindly. :)

I hope I am responding to the lovely that wants to call me his Mermy...lol. I would be much more inclined to stay independent, but with much appreciation to you for your sincere welcome and that wonderful conservative attitude. :)

I feel for certain I am going to be a while in learning to navigate the Forums. I humbly accept your offer to assist me, "in my time of need." Thank you, kindly. :)

Now hold on... it's your new liberal buddy that I offered help too, liberals always need help..:lol:

For you of course, I would consider it a great honor, a privilege really, to be of assistance, my little Mermy...:lol:

I wouldn't change a thing except for my current political climate. I am a Conservative and want to see "hope and change" in a free market economy.

Mermaid*

I like your introduction, I like your conservative point of view, come to think of it, I may be madly in love.. :lol:... just kidding about 1 of the 3 points..
May I call you my little Mermy?

I hope you read my response. I see now that I need to click "quote" first, and hope this response is in the correct place. I don't see another field for one.

Now hold on... it's your new liberal buddy that I offered help too, liberals always need help..:lol:

For you of course, I would consider it a great honor, a privilege really, to be of assistance, my little Mermy...:lol:

Your right liberals always need help, for example balancing the federal budget, passing the civil rights act, going to the moon, and adverting nuclear war. So if you want to help, you could step aside so that we can clean up your mess from the last eight years.

Lol, dear Lumpy 1, I am humbled by your chivalry, good manners and honesty. I regret that little Mermy belongs but to the global world exclusively and to no one inparticular. Some things are just too much for one mortal to sustain. :eusa_whistle:

Your right liberals always need help, for example balancing the federal budget, passing the civil rights act, going to the moon, and adverting nuclear war. So if you want to help, you could step aside so that we can clean up your mess from the last eight years.[/QUOTE

It's all Bush's fault. :cuckoo:

Your right liberals always need help, for example balancing the federal budget, passing the civil rights act, going to the moon, and adverting nuclear war. So if you want to help, you could step aside so that we can clean up your mess from the last eight years.[/QUOTE

Don't forget Regan, he didn't do anything to help the economy either.

jonestown.jpg

Welcome, brother and/or sister. The congregation meets at 7AM. Feel free to help yourself to some coolaid before the morning announcements.

Lol, dear Lumpy 1, I am humbled by your chivalry, good manners and honesty. I regret that little Mermy belongs but to the global world exclusively and to no one inparticular. Some things are just too much for one mortal to sustain. :eusa_whistle:

You have the gift of fun.. and you can draw the lines.. marvelous.

Welcome AquaAthena.. mermaid of the coast...:bowdown:

Don't forget Regan, he didn't do anything to help the economy either.

We should discuss Jimmy Carter's contributions at some point too? :)

Goodnight boys ( and girls ) and thank you all so much for being good sports. It's going to be a ride...isn't it. :clap2:

AquaAthena* Mermaid of all seas*

Your right liberals always need help, for example balancing the federal budget, passing the civil rights act, going to the moon, and adverting nuclear war. So if you want to help, you could step aside so that we can clean up your mess from the last eight years.

:lol:.. We'll have some good times, just pulling your leg a little.. seriously, welcome and I'm glad you joined.. :eusa_angel:

:lol:.. We'll have some good times, just pulling your leg a little.. seriously, welcome and I'm glad you joined.. :eusa_angel:

Thanks, I am glad I joined as well. So far this has been a lot of fun.

Forum List

Back