Hello Everyone

Jan 20, 2010
I am new to this board as I just came over from the DC Junkies board where I got banned for life for speaking the truth and calling a female member that lacks ANY sense of reality a b**ch, censoring myself here cause I dont want trouble. Anywho its all good because save for a few people that board SUCKED A** anyways and was filled with backaswards retards anyways. Namely their biased hypocrite dumbf*ck moderator smurfherder.

I lean more to the far left on most views but welcome any opinion as long as your intelligent and you make enough sense. If you are far out ad a wingnut i will call you out and not afraid of attacks, I can dish it as well as take it. I btw can get along with just about anyone as long as you don't rub me the wrong way.

I hope to have a long stint on this board and look forward to healthy debate.

Kev.

Welcome.

Please don't give us your life story about your previous boards - we don't care. You want to cry about bans, get a therapist. Here, we fight!

BAAAAATTTTTLLLLLEEE!

Are you fucking kidding me? A message board with a bitch, people who suck ass and are dumb fucks? You won't find any of that here.

You can call people bitches here...if that's all you know how to do, have at it.

Are you fucking kidding me? A message board with a bitch, people who suck ass and are dumb fucks? You won't find any of that here.
Hey, hjmick! Could you cut down on the fuckin' cussin' please? We're tryin' to have a prayer meetin' next door.

:eusa_angel:

633731934201232210-wtf.jpg

(Nonsensical replies - don'tcha just love em.)

633731934201232210-wtf.jpg

(Nonsensical replies - don'tcha just love em.)

Holy Crap Ringel05, that set my pacemaker off, and I don't even have one. My fridge sure doesn't have desert like that falling out. Damn, I swallowed my gum.

Oh BTW, almost forgot what I was posting about.

Welcome to USMB Social.

Welcome to the playground. Be careful where you sit around here. Liberals tend to pee in the sandbox.

I btw can get along with just about anyone as long as you don't rub me the wrong way.
Appreciate the warning. ;)

I hope to have a long stint on this board and look forward to healthy debate.
If that's the case, you may want to consider leaving terms such as 'wingnut' out of your lexicon.

Forum List

Back