Hello everyone my name is Polly and I'm a new member here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got here. So are you one of the cool trolls you speak of? Why don't you just try not trolling maybe you'll like it and people will like you better.

DAMMIT!!

It got banned already and I just friggin got here!!

You'd think that ditz would not do intro threads and just get into posting. It would last at least 2 days.

Where have you been? Thats two in less then an hour.

I really gotta go into the intro section around 3:30, just when the kids get home from school. :lol:

I just got here. So are you one of the cool trolls you speak of? Why don't you just try not trolling maybe you'll like it and people will like you better.

DAMMIT!!

You'd think that ditz would not do intro threads and just get into posting. It would last at least 2 days.

You should have been here one of the nights Agna decided to try and troll. Article spent 30 minutes banning each new profile he created, and there was a few and they came with pictures.

Hi Agna, I am sure you still read posts around here. Fucking nut job!

DAMMIT!!

You should have been here one of the nights Agna decided to try and troll. Article spent 30 minutes banning each new profile he created, and there was a few and they came with pictures.

Hi Agna, I am sure you still read posts around here. Fucking nut job!

I remember that. :lol:

I missed out on that one as it happened, but heard about it later.

DAMMIT!!

you mean i missed one. bummer...

Damn. Can someone pleeeease PM me the next time there is a "drive-by"? :eusa_pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back