Hello everyone my name is Polly and I'm a new member here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like jogging and biking with my friends when I'm not playing outside with my two Collies named Limbaugh and O'Reilly. I like well behaved guys who treat me like the lady that I am. I hate mean people who say nasty things just to make themselves feel less stupid and ugly. People who say ugly things are ugly people! I also hate forum trolls so please DON'T BE A TROLL... No body likes attention whores! I would like to one day get into government and bring back all the rights that liberals have taken away from us over the years. Liberalism is a mental disorder that needs to be treated with heavy doses of good old conservative reality! I believe that if government gave jail time to even the smallest mistermeaner crimes it would make crime a thing of the past!

You are a failed procreation.

I have no idea what you're talking about?

She's wondering how long it'll take for your new incarnation to be banned.... again. Don't you get bored with this? I mean, I can understand why trolls want to join USMB... it's a very cool forum.... but, we have a very high standard of poster.... even our trolls are cool. You are not cool. You're getting kind of boring.

I just got here. So are you one of the cool trolls you speak of? Why don't you just try not trolling maybe you'll like it and people will like you better.

What makes you think people don't like me?

She's wondering how long it'll take for your new incarnation to be banned.... again. Don't you get bored with this? I mean, I can understand why trolls want to join USMB... it's a very cool forum.... but, we have a very high standard of poster.... even our trolls are cool. You are not cool. You're getting kind of boring.

I just got here. So are you one of the cool trolls you speak of? Why don't you just try not trolling maybe you'll like it and people will like you better.

I thought you knew. She's MEAN! Just the way we like her!

:lol:

What makes you think people don't like me?

I like you, you're MEAN!

:lol:

DAMMIT!!

It got banned already and I just friggin got here!!

You'd think that ditz would not do intro threads and just get into posting. It would last at least 2 days.

DAMMIT!!

It got banned already and I just friggin got here!!

You'd think that ditz would not do intro threads and just get into posting. It would last at least 2 days.

Where have you been? Thats two in less then an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back