Hello everyone! My name is jitss617 and I’m new here

I live in Boston and love talking politics! Let’s talk!
Welcome, Jitss! Good to have another conservative join us with the wish to inter all the Democrats. The board is so short of them.
Have a bit of breakfast and enjoy your stay.
6a00e55015ee5288330167638509e5970b-pi

What is that stuff? I can almost taste it but can't think of the name.

It's kinda pumpkin bready-ish and good with melted butter.
Brown bread. It's made with corn meal and molasses. Good stuff. It's a Boston specialty. People like it with their beans.

B&M canned bread! :113:

Welcome Jitss!

Stay limber and quick around here or they'll put teeth marks all over your body!

Welcome, Jitss! Good to have another conservative join us with the wish to inter all the Democrats. The board is so short of them.

Brown bread. It's made with corn meal and molasses. Good stuff. It's a Boston specialty. People like it with their beans.

It's always steamed in cans, though. It's not nasty canned stuff, it's how it's baked. I never made it, but when it's homemade, it still comes out of a can.

:welcome: Jitss617...

OldLady & Marion Morrison Thank you for teaching me something... Never heard of such a thing (bread in a can)...

:welcome: Jitss617...

OldLady & Marion Morrison Thank you for teaching me something... Never heard of such a thing (bread in a can)...

It's good with melted butter, or with some Bahston Baked Beans over it.

Learn to use the ignore function. This is a brutal forum. Have a thick skin. Don't let stupid responses bother you. Ignore all the trolls.

If you don't know how to use ignore, it's really simple. Click on the trolls avatar. A menu will pop up. Click "ignore", and that's it.
This guy makes the stupid comments and is the one trolling. LOL.

I found a pic of him and his girlfriend

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back