Hello everyone! I'm the owner of Drakulablog.com

Vladdracula

Rookie
Aug 10, 2015
Bucuresti Romania
I'm the owner of Drakulablog and just the fellow from Romania traveling all over the world.
I publish sensitive information, private docs and info on my site during the trips.
I don't open my sources but be sure they are serious guys:)
I'm interested in cooperation and welcome using the information from my blog (drakulablog . com)
Best wishes, Drakula

No. It is a regular, paid domain. com or de are even cheaper. I would have taken sy but the international domain regime has ruled it out for now.

I'm a CIA op working undercover on web sites and message boards. We're currently in the final stages of operation S-T-Y-M-I-E ..................... this phase is primarily interested in foreign disinformation and U.S. data collection. I would urge all U.S. citizens to be very careful not to disclose personal information to anyone claiming to be outside the U.S.

WARNING ---- Information will be analyzed and classified by central intelligence.

I'm the owner of Drakulablog and just the fellow from Romania traveling all over the world.
I publish sensitive information, private docs and info on my site during the trips.
I'm interested in cooperation and welcome using the information from my blog (drakulablog . com)
Best wishes, Drakula

Welcome to the boards notevenasubtletroll.com, hope your stay here is exactly what you hope it will be .................

Hey Drac, shoot me a PM, I got Hillary's missing Benghazi emails and since my buddy snowden left I have been in a tissy trying to find another leaker ..........

Best wishes, Drakula
thanks-satan.gif

Forum List

Back