Hello Everyone. I'm Marc. First time here. Looking forward to it.

MarcChamot

Rookie
Jul 15, 2019
Hi. I'm Marc C. I'm conservative, Jewish Christian. keep informed and love to keep others informed. I am pro-gun, pro-liberty and pro-capitalist. An avid supporter of Israel.

Attachments

• 20190706_172822.jpg
    20190706_172822.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 241
Hi. I'm Marc C. I'm conservative, Jewish Christian. keep informed and love to keep others informed. I am pro-gun, pro-liberty and pro-capitalist. An avid supporter of Israel.

Hi MarcChamot !

I have a prolife Jewish Christian friend who is conservative Republican.
And another Jewish Christian friend who tends to lean more liberal because she is pro worker/immigrant,
where her husband is traditional Jewish and pro Israel and opposes what Democrats do to undermine that.

I'm trying to encourage ALL my friends to support
CIVIL OBEDIENCE to Constitutional laws and govt
instead of the mess we are seeing now especially with Democrats
and liberals with no sense of Constitutional authority or enforcement.

As long as you support authority of law and rule of law for order in this country,
you should have no problem defending your ground while sharing exchanges
here with people of diverse backgrounds and beliefs.

It's the people who cannot argue or defend their positions based on Constitutional principles
who run into problems here arguing with those of us who do!

Welcome aboard, and I look forward to reading
your posts and comments!

Yours truly,
Emily

Emily Nghiem,
Constitutionalist Green/Democrat
www.ethics-commission.net

Hey, Marc! Welcome to the board, but you should holster the firearm, imo. You aren't actually impressing anyone with it.

Hope you have fun here. You'll fit right in, I'm sure. Have a little knish nosh.
250px-Knysh.jpg

Welcome, Marc!

Not to brag but mine is bigger than yours. Gun, that is.

Hi Marc. Hope you find a happy home here at USMB. All you need on some of the forums to survive is fresh batteries in your bullshit detector and maybe a bullet proof vest. :)

But you'll also find some decent discussions here and there, and get to know some really great people here. And there are a few forums and threads that don't dissolve into food fights. I recommend those when it gets too stupid or frustrating (or infuriating) elsewhere.

But welcome to this oddly successful dysfunctional family here. :)

If you are of the house of Judah, then if you feel at all confused with your choice, send me a pm. If you are of any of the other tribes, then forget it. G-d can sort that shit out.

s45wn1cmz5w01.png

Fuck off marc and the wussy spelling of your name.

Forum List

Back