Hello everyone I'm Becca! Lets give peace a chance!

Hippies Smell

There haven't been hippies sence the fall of 1976!

FETUSES ARE NOT HUMAN AND DON'T HAVE HUMAN RIGHTS!

do they have any rights ?...do they become human anytime before birth ? if I someone kicks a woman that is 9 months pregnant with the intent of causing death to the unborn and kills the unborn is it murder or just assault ? and what the fuck do you know about hippies ??

Hippies Smell

do they have any rights ?...do they become human anytime before birth ? if I someone kicks a woman that is 9 months pregnant with the intent of causing death to the unborn and kills the unborn is it murder or just assault ? and what the fuck do you know about hippies ??

Don't put your right wing opinions on my body! I have the right to kill anything living in my body.

I give free loven to anyone who needs it! YEA, FOR HOPE AND CHANGE!

How do you like the warm reception..?

I think with the free loven, hope and change, you stepped into something natural..:lol:

Don't be discouraged by this... after a while this will seem like child's play..

Welcome.... glad you're here...

Don't put your right wing opinions on my body! I have the right to kill anything living in my body.

what happened to the ...love ?

I'd do ya.

I don't care too much about what you kill inside you. I'm consistently pro-death.

Concerning oil, there is currently very few thing more worth fighting over than that. So, blood for oil is a good trade. This is especially true when it's usually the other guy's blood.

Welcome to the board. You should introduce yourself to Ravi and Midcan. They are your compatriots. Have a nice day.

Welcome aboard.

But just to get you caught up and everything; Bush is history and the only hope and change we have left is the hope that we have some change in our pockets at the end of the day.

Forum List

Back