Hello everyone, I am a legend.

Pale Rider said:
Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi was the world's most unhinged lunatic. He's now dead. So that moves Keith Olbermann up to first place.

Hmm, you mean Zarqawi used to provide actual video and quotes proving his 'enemy' were liars? I must have missed that.

Do... you... WORK at sounding like an idiot, or does it just come naturally?

which is more frustrating, talking to edthecynic, who is a moron, or eots, who is fairly intelligent but indoctrinated and paranoid?

me attempting to explain to you would be a waste of time
you are a complete fucking moron

Blaming me is one way of weaseling out of giving a better context, if not for me then at least for the potentially SMARTER people who might just be reading along, since you know my context is dead on!
no, your a fucking raving lunatic
LOL

And you are STILL without an "in context" context.

I'll tell you why, too. Since no one in the "Liberal media" has called him on it, he has not given a RATIONALIZATION for it yet so you have no words to parrot.
Quite obvious, my dear Watson, quite obvious.

Blaming me is one way of weaseling out of giving a better context, if not for me then at least for the potentially SMARTER people who might just be reading along, since you know my context is dead on!
LOL

I'll tell you why, too. Since no one in the "Liberal media" has called him on it, he has not given a RATIONALIZATION for it yet so you have no words to parrot.
no, because to do so would be a waste of time
you wouldnt accept it, and i dont feel like doing work that would go ignored

LOL

That RATIONALIZATION doesn't cut it. Especially after having cleverly maneuvered you into being stuck thinking for yourself. A distinct disadvantage for you.

Speaking about clever maneuvers, my appeal for more negative reps seems to have resulted in positive reps coming my way. After your 3 different hits I was at -37 and now only -1. You better hit me with a 4th one soon if you want to keep me minus. That appears to be a big thing with you CON$.

That RATIONALIZATION doesn't cut it. Especially after having cleverly maneuvered you into being stuck thinking for yourself. A distinct disadvantage for you.

Speaking about clever maneuvers, my appeal for more negative reps seems to have resulted in positive reps coming my way. After your 3 different hits I was at -37 and now only -1. You better hit me with a 4th one soon if you want to keep me minus. That appears to be a big thing with you CON$.
whatever you say, asshole
you are no longer fun for me because you only keep doing the same thing over and over

you ARE the WEAKEST link, GOOD BYE

whatever you say, asshole
you are no longer fun for me because you only keep doing the same thing over and over

you ARE the WEAKEST link, GOOD BYE

You STILL can't give the "in context" context, try again.

Forum List

Back