Hello Everyone, hope all is well

Welcome.... to the classless society that is USMB..... in the classless country that is America. We were not set up to be a class based society. This 'class' shit is used by politicians (of both sides) to divide We, the People... thus making it easier for them to steal our country from us.

hello_lsdex.gif

Welcome.... to the classless society that is USMB..... in the classless country that is America. We were not set up to be a class based society. This 'class' shit is used by politicians (of both sides) to divide We, the People... thus making it easier for them to steal our country from us.

I disagree with both you and the OP. I don't know of too many rich people who hang with the poor. The middle can sometimes blend with the upper crust and the working class can mesh with their broker neighbors but the rich, the poor and their interests are naturally going to be quite different.

And then there's the middle, which is probably most of us on this board. For the OP to deny its existence is just silly.

tell the slaves that

Hi ya. Its all relative! If your rich, there are no poor! If your poor, everbody else is rich! But in the end it is how you feel about yourself. Do you need a lot of money to be happy? Then I would say you have a rich mentality. I say you are rich if you have someone who loves you, friends who love and care for you and good health. Money cannot buy friendship and love and to me they are the greatest things we can give to another.

Forum List

Back