Hello everyone, greetings to you from Saudi Arabia

I think it's fine for them to speak up and say they aren't going along with all of these attacks....but it has been too long coming.

I really feel that most of them think we had it coming so whenever they openly say they resent anyone who kills for Islam I am a bit skeptical.

The videos of them dancing in the streets on 9/11 are still a vivid memory. That would be like Americans singing and dancing in the streets if Mecca were destroyed.

This is an intro thread, not a 9/11 whine. But.... videos of some Muslims celebrating 9/11 does not justify treating all Muslims like terrorists. Nor does it excuse the pathetic ranting of at least two posters on this thread.

Vast numbers of Muslims didn't celebrate 9/11 - and spoke out against attacks - the problem is not them speaking out - it is the media not reporting it. I wonder why that is?
I lived for 10 yrs in an area of the north west of the uk, 90% of my neighbours were Muslim, I am Jewish, it was a wonderful time, never once did I feel threatened.

ps I spend a lot of time in the US, your news media is in general shite:eusa_angel:

I think it's possible that you were in an area where the Muslims hadn't been radicalized.

Go to Saudi Arabia and see if you can say the same thing.....or better yet the West Bank or Gaza Strip.

according to some of the shit for brain posters here all Muslims are radicalized, hence the welcome given to this poster with a complete lack of knowledge of his position.
I have been in many Muslim countries including those you specify, I also spent time in Northern Ireland, when the IRA/UDA were committing horrendous acts of terrorism I did not condemn all Irish people, nor did I condemn all Americans because of the support NORAID gave to terrorists.

Hello to you 'I am a young man from Saudi Arabia wonderful Hmaaly this site, and I hope to take advantage of you and will take advantage of me .. From Saudi Arabia and you all love and respect ..

I lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for 11 months before and during the first Gulf War. Out of everywhere I have ever been in my life, Saudi was the most God forsaken, miserable place I had ever put my feet on. You folks over there are really fucked up - especially the way you treat the women of that country. When my plane landed, the pilot said "Welcome to Saudi Arabia. Set your watches back 300 years." He was very correct. Your country might have a lot of oil but other than that all you have over there are camels, terrorists, and dumb asses.

Precisely.

Well said! :clap2:

Hello to you 'I am a young man from Saudi Arabia wonderful Hmaaly this site, and I hope to take advantage of you and will take advantage of me .. From Saudi Arabia and you all love and respect ..

I lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for 11 months before and during the first Gulf War. Out of everywhere I have ever been in my life, Saudi was the most God forsaken, miserable place I had ever put my feet on. You folks over there are really fucked up - especially the way you treat the women of that country. When my plane landed, the pilot said "Welcome to Saudi Arabia. Set your watches back 300 years." He was very correct. Your country might have a lot of oil but other than that all you have over there are camels, terrorists, and dumb asses.

Precisely.

I'm embarrassed to live in the same country as you.

Precisely.

Oh, well. *shrug*

If that's the least of your personal problems in life, I'd say you have it pretty good! :funnyface:

Precisely.

dont be, there all pules and wassocks in every society, the key is that you recognise them, for if you dont you are one:eusa_angel:

Precisely.

I'm just grateful that most of them stay within our borders and don't drag our reputation any further into the mud.

God forbid that any country dare not be like us! The nerve of them! I don't mind someone who actually has set foot in a country voicing an opinion but I suspect that JenyE hasn't even been to Saudi so agreeing with someone about it just shows the intellectual level.

Precisely.

I'm just grateful that most of them stay within our borders and don't drag our reputation any further into the mud.

God forbid that any country dare not be like us! The nerve of them! I don't mind someone who actually has set foot in a country voicing an opinion but I suspect that JenyE hasn't even been to Saudi so agreeing with someone about it just shows the intellectual level.
I had the misfortune of going on a cruise of the Carib out of Miami.

I did not know Carnival was known as the Walmart of Cruising.

Huh. It didn't take long for USMB's asshole brigade to drive this one off. Just in case,

السلام عليك أخي

Ooops. Did no one tell you that? The really scary part is that they aren't even the worst of us! The worst are the ones who never leave the country at all.

Ooops. Did no one tell you that? The really scary part is that they aren't even the worst of us! The worst are the ones who never leave the country at all.
I bought my first holiday home in the US about 36yrs ago, south of where I live in the UK lives an ex grand wiz of the US KKK, he stated he wanted to live with people who new how to hate properly.

Thanks for the green blob, a trend seems to be emerging every time Titnah or Juice-less Eliza neg reps me, I seem to be re payed in a lot of green blobs:eusa_angel:

I have no desire to take advantage of you, and you sure as hell will not take advantage of me.

All ribbing on your unfortunate choice of words aside, welcome to USMB.

Last edited:
according to some of the shit for brain posters here all Muslims are radicalized, hence the welcome given to this poster with a complete lack of knowledge of his position.
I have been in many Muslim countries including those you specify, I also spent time in Northern Ireland, when the IRA/UDA were committing horrendous acts of terrorism I did not condemn all Irish people, nor did I condemn all Americans because of the support NORAID gave to terrorists.

Which is why I think the Brits have an easier time understanding the extremism from some Muslims. To Americans, it is alien to us in general. Some of us - the intellectually challenged - don't understand that terrorists are individuals not a society or country. The Brits understand that because of Northern Ireland.

Fortunately, I think the 'rdeans' and 'JenyEs' are very much the minority of Americans. Most of us are smarter than that.

Forum List

Back