Hello everyone, greetings to you from Saudi Arabia

I'm pleased to see such bipartisan nasty behavior from the usual suspects. Each of you should be ashamed of yourselves.... of course, you won't be because your not smart enough to recognize your nasty behavior.

Welcome Tunes. I hope you stick around long enough to discover that not all Americans are anti-Muslim idiots.
well said:clap2:

Hi, you guys going to send us some more bombers?

May not understand my words well, but I just hope to change your perceptions of Muslims and especially Saudi Arabia, We love America, we love the American people .. <br> <br>Goodbye

Yeah, you Saudis love us Americans SO much you sent 19 of your best citizens to kill 3,000 innnocent citizens of ours, by flying fully loaded commerical airplanes into office buildings and into a field in Pennsylvania.

Geez. With friends like that, we don't need and damned enemies.

C-Ya! :rolleyes:

facepalm.jpg

WTF is wrong with you two?

May not understand my words well, but I just hope to change your perceptions of Muslims and especially Saudi Arabia, We love America, we love the American people .. <br> <br>Goodbye

Yeah, you Saudis love us Americans SO much you sent 19 of your best citizens to kill 3,000 innnocent citizens of ours, by flying fully loaded commerical airplanes into office buildings and into a field in Pennsylvania.

facepalm.jpg

Not all 19 were from Saudi. Atta, the leader, was from Egypt.

facepalm.jpg

What the hell difference does it make? Art didn't accuse all Saudis of being terrorists and didn't make any comment about where they were from. That was the usual idiot, jenye.

This is the dude's welcome thread, not a debate on 9/11. Jeez, just because a newbie happens to come from Saudi - do we have to start a debate on 9/11? No. But apparently it's too much to ask for certain posters to treat people as individuals and not groups.

Sometimes, I am ashamed of the behavior of some of my fellow Americans.... For the record, I am ashamed of the likes of rdean and jenye.

facepalm.jpg

What the hell difference does it make? Art didn't accuse all Saudis of being terrorists and didn't make any comment about where they were from. That was the usual idiot, jenye.

This is the dude's welcome thread, not a debate on 9/11. Jeez, just because a newbie happens to come from Saudi - do we have to start a debate on 9/11? No. But apparently it's too much to ask for certain posters to treat people as individuals and not groups.

Sometimes, I am ashamed of the behavior of some of my fellow Americans.... For the record, I am ashamed of the likes of rdean and jenye.

Sorry. I quoted the wrong person.

Sorry. I quoted the wrong person.

I figured you had. It's the rdean's and jenye's of the world that make it difficult for foreigners - particularly those from predominently Muslim countries - to get a clear picture of Americans. I do not believe that the majority of Americans hate Muslims. I do not believe that the majority of Muslims hate Americans. Unfortunately, there are some dumb Muslims and some dumb Americans that make it hard for the rest of us.

A "Saudi" pops in and everyone starts talking about terrorism.

Maybe you all should make an effort to change your image so that the knee jerk reaction to Saudi Arabia, or Islam for that matter, isn't terrorist.

Hello to you 'I am a young man from Saudi Arabia wonderful Hmaaly this site, and I hope to take advantage of you and will take advantage of me .. From Saudi Arabia and you all love and respect ..

Is it warm there?

A "Saudi" pops in and everyone starts talking about terrorism.

Maybe you all should make an effort to change your image so that the knee jerk reaction to Saudi Arabia, or Islam for that matter, isn't terrorist.

At one time, it wasn't. Then look what happened...

Just saying... :eusa_angel:

Welcome to USMB TunesBD Arabia

Don't listen to some who's first reaction is to 'auto-react' profile and pass judgement on others. There are 'good and bad people' in all areas of the planet and that will never change. Everyone deserves a chance regardless of who they are. I know and have known many people in the middle east.

As an amateur photographer also I used to post pictures on this site before they changed to all Arabic and didn't get their 'sister site' in English. The "English" selection in that one doesn't work for me. Met some excellent photographers in there, the owner of the site is very nice.

CameraUse.com

We have millions of peaceful, law-abiding Muslims in the U.S. right now. If they haven't convinced the prejudiced that the terrorists only make up a small fraction of the Muslim population, then you may not be able to convince them. But, welcome anyway!

I think it's fine for them to speak up and say they aren't going along with all of these attacks....but it has been too long coming.

I really feel that most of them think we had it coming so whenever they openly say they resent anyone who kills for Islam I am a bit skeptical.

The videos of them dancing in the streets on 9/11 are still a vivid memory. That would be like Americans singing and dancing in the streets if Mecca were destroyed.

We have millions of peaceful, law-abiding Muslims in the U.S. right now. If they haven't convinced the prejudiced that the terrorists only make up a small fraction of the Muslim population, then you may not be able to convince them. But, welcome anyway!

I think it's fine for them to speak up and say they aren't going along with all of these attacks....but it has been too long coming.

I really feel that most of them think we had it coming so whenever they openly say they resent anyone who kills for Islam I am a bit skeptical.

The videos of them dancing in the streets on 9/11 are still a vivid memory. That would be like Americans singing and dancing in the streets if Mecca were destroyed.

This is an intro thread, not a 9/11 whine. But.... videos of some Muslims celebrating 9/11 does not justify treating all Muslims like terrorists. Nor does it excuse the pathetic ranting of at least two posters on this thread.

Vast numbers of Muslims didn't celebrate 9/11 - and spoke out against attacks - the problem is not them speaking out - it is the media not reporting it. I wonder why that is?

This is an intro thread, not a 9/11 whine. But.... videos of some Muslims celebrating 9/11 does not justify treating all Muslims like terrorists. Nor does it excuse the pathetic ranting of at least two posters on this thread.

Vast numbers of Muslims didn't celebrate 9/11 - and spoke out against attacks - the problem is not them speaking out - it is the media not reporting it. I wonder why that is?

Don't be fooled. A majority felt we the United States had it coming to us. They may not have celebrated it but they felt it was Allah's will.

Don't get me wrong...I'm all for welcoming anyone who reaches out their hand. I figure we won't gain anything by being assholes to them when they try. That's why the piss-poor actions of some here offends me.

We will never change their minds by being confrontational and all it does is give them reasons to hate us even more then they already do. You can change a nice guy like TunesBDArabia and turn him into a suicide bomber if you're not careful. It's already difficult communicating with him because of the language constraints.

I lived for 10 yrs in an area of the north west of the uk, 90% of my neighbours were Muslim, I am Jewish, it was a wonderful time, never once did I feel threatened.

ps I spend a lot of time in the US, your news media is in general shite:eusa_angel:

I lived for 10 yrs in an area of the north west of the uk, 90% of my neighbours were Muslim, I am Jewish, it was a wonderful time, never once did I feel threatened.

ps I spend a lot of time in the US, your news media is in general shite:eusa_angel:

Don't mean Shiite?

Sorry..bad joke.:redface:

Y'think? :eusa_eh:

Hello to you 'I am a young man from Saudi Arabia wonderful Hmaaly this site, and I hope to take advantage of you and will take advantage of me .. From Saudi Arabia and you all love and respect ..

I lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for 11 months before and during the first Gulf War. Out of everywhere I have ever been in my life, Saudi was the most God forsaken, miserable place I had ever put my feet on. You folks over there are really fucked up - especially the way you treat the women of that country. When my plane landed, the pilot said "Welcome to Saudi Arabia. Set your watches back 300 years." He was very correct. Your country might have a lot of oil but other than that all you have over there are camels, terrorists, and dumb asses.

Don't be fooled. A majority felt we the United States had it coming to us. They may not have celebrated it but they felt it was Allah's will.

Muslims believe that everything that happens is Allah's will. There is no difference between that belief and us believing that it is God's will.

Forum List

Back